⊹⊱ Şilēຖ¢ē ๖ēf໐rē Şƚ໐r๓ ⊱⊹

The peace in the calm and settled workplace is inexplicable. Furthermore stepping out in the public to experience a quiet and orderly crowd gives a different pleasure. Except today.

The night falls and sky is sparkling black with stars spread all over the blanket. Everything on the street is silent. It's half past nine but you could clearly hear the clackering of your heels and rubbing of your shoes.

"Is something important happening tonight?" I ask Hyunsuk who's walking ahead of me like a cold monster. No reply.

It's basically no use blabbering around but just waste my energy which I could retain to help myself carry the heavy files and bag. He's making me a typical drama like assistant.

"Let's take elevator", drained I put the bag down on the floor but my voice is almost inaudible. 

Energy level>> 5%.

But the insouciant, pococurante, unsympathetic monster is def! "Let's take elevator!!" annoyed I yell at once.

"Oh? Uh- yeah", he replies. Unconcerned and busy scrolling his phone. We enter the elevator and press the 8th floor button.

Throughout, the only things audible are his occasional taps and my nettled sigh. Alas it is broken as the sound interrupts "4th floor".

We both look at the opening door deadpan, wait for someone to appear but there's no one. Apparently a child pressed it for fun.

There's another phase of silence, but this time it breaks to haunt. There is a voice mixed of wheezing and growling that sounds of a human but of a strange creature. And not soon appears a man, covered with blood, running towards us.

Terrified, Hyunsuk pushes the 'close' button rapidly. Yet the life has to play the dramatic scene right at the wrong moment. "Goddamn why is this so slow!" he yells still controlling the cursing words.

The distance minimises between us and is almost nil until the door closes. But it couldn't prevent his hands from entering. It is in that moment that we die thousand times. "What was that!", Hyunsuk's voice trembles as he shouts bulging his eyes out. While I stand stunned in to silence.

We reach at our floor and rush out of the elevator to our apartment. Both are speechless and traumatised. No one dares to utter a word and silently sits on the couch when the television turns on.

<)) Citizens are strictly advised to close every corner of their house.((>

<)) The cases are growing with the speed of light. We request you to stay indoors and not move out at any cost. ((>

The night was danger call. And everything made sense for a moment. The calmness, the climate and the strange silence. The silence before the storm.

{NEXT MORNING}

The dreams take away the worries the best. Added with encounters with our favourites or fulfilling our desires are just the cherries on the top. Unfortunately they are just what we call, dreams, imaginations with the least degree of reality.

However they are somehow accepted compared to waking up with chaotic morning. I consider lying under the blanket the most. But yesterday has an impact on my today. Well, that's still a bit less than someone who has the biggest impact on my yesterday, today and tomorrow.

"Continue with the work from home. Notify the employees and make sure we adopt the same procedures", the manly voice orders over the phone call without trying to catch his breath, "Yes, it'll take an hour and half I guess."

The sound of movement of shoes catches my attention. He hadn't got to be going anywhere. This piece of shit human I swear.

"Where...?", I ask in confusion upon seeing him move with his bag. 

"I'll get the files on the way", Hyunsuk continues with the call ignoring my question. Way! He hasn't completely gone mad has he? Or he's still in the trauma? This man is utterly weird. 

He proceeds towards the door and my legs sprint as if I was to win a marathon race and block him from opening the door.

His brows furrow, the fingers perfectly doing it's work of ending the call and the eyes looking like he has been dumb since ever. "Where are you going?", I ask the same again this time questioning straight into his eyes. I'm not afraid of this angry bird.

"To the office of course", neutrally Hyunsuk replies then again reaching the door knob. 

"Where", stunned I ask him once more. He clicks his tongue then looks back at me , "Did you hear too loud music yesterday that you're partially def now?" That sarcasm find me speechless. And him a chance to smash me with words. "This is why I always say you shouldn't hear loud musics. Look at you now", the fake expression of pity he displays while I scrunch my eyes. Now watch me dodge that.

"Did you fall off your bed yesterday night? Ow, no wonder I heard a loud bang as if Shrek fell", the pout takes on my lips naturally. (Pardon me brother shrek.)

Surprisingly is he pulls the doorknob that almost cuts off our distance into half. And it would be exaggeration to say I blushed. I've never been someone to let my heart dominate.

Love is pure sickness. And I'm too young to be caught in this deadly one. Especially when two life taking viruses are surrounding me.

"You wanna go to office? Fine", my lips curl into furtive smile.

A light speed and "enjoy!" I love my brain for being so mischievously active to think of ideas within click of fingers.

"Hand in my bag!!" Oh boy you sure not getting that crap virus in the house. Let him enjoy those love bites.