Chapter 1 : Spiderman

"Ok people let's do this one last time", A man swung through the city in a familiar red and blue costume, "My name is Peter Parker, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 8 years I've been the one the only Spider-man I'm pretty sure you known the rest.""With great power comes with responsibility." Uncle Ben walks into Heaven's Light. "I save a bunch of people..." Spidey was swinging around saving lives. "Fell in loved..." Peter was kissing Gwen Stacy on the Brooklyn bridge. Then, as Spider Man, swung off to save the city, " ... save the city, save the city again and again and again..." "And I uh... did this."

Spider man dancing on the street jazz

style as Peter sigh , "I don't really talk about this. Look I'm a comic book, I'm a cereal, did a Christmas album. I have many theme songs and a so-so popsicle. I mean I've looked worse. "But it wasn't all fun and games at all..." Spider man was seen around knocked out by powerful supervillains, "During my battles, I made plenty of enemies and some even found out my secret identity one which the woman I loved, and threw her off the bridge and... I... couldn't save her." Peter was standing over the grave of Gwen Stacy. "Life was kinda hard after that but I handled it like a champion." Peter was crying on the floor of the shower in his spider suit."But I kept doing what needs to be done, because no matter how many hits I take, I always find a way to get back up."
Spider-man continued saving the city, "So I saved the city some more my aunt May is married to my ex-boss' dad, became a member of the Avengers I saved the city and the world some more, stopped some alien invasion." "You must be wondering... how's Spidey's love life after Gwen." Spidey stood on top of the Empire State Building "Well... after her death... I swore to never love again to protect them and myself. Until one day,
I got a call from SHIELD."
It had been years since Peter got his powers and became Spider-man, and somehow Nick Fury learned his secret identity and has been calling him if he needed special help, he enters his office where he sees Phil Coulson is with him along with Harry Osborn and Dr. Curt Conners. "Director. You sent for me." Peter greets him as Fury stared out the window, facing away from them. "We got a... let's just say strange assignment to ask for you Parker." Fury says and places a holo-disk onto his desk which activated and showed a global map and zoom in small town. "What do you know about a kingdom called Arendelle?"
"Can't say I've heard of it." Peter shrugged, never hearing about it before. "Why?" "A few years ago, their king and queen were lost at sea, and now we have news their eldest daughter is taking on the throne. This
is only time their gates have been open to the public, and everyone who knows of this kingdom wants in. Now, most of my best agents are on other assignments, so I need you to get as much information as much as possible. Learn every secret in those walls. Why did the late King close the gates in the first place? What is the princess soon-to-be-queen like? And more importantly, if this place a threat to the rest of the world. I got you a ride for there and back. Your cover story is as a photographer just there to do your job." "Seem simple enough. Peter says seeing it's almost an almost too easy job. "So, anything about this Arendelle I should know about going in?" "You might have a Spiderman job on the side." Coulson warns him. "We're not the only one interested in this place. We've got people like Kingpin are interested in this place." Peter's eyes narrowed, " The Kingpin? What does the fat man of crime want with Arendelle?" "Probably, the same thing everyone wants ... a little piece of their fairy tale world. Except, he use it to distract everyone from his criminal empire." Coulson took a wild guess. "It's probably why we originally thought of sending you there." "Maybe it wasn't but now I know Fatty's here, I'll make sure Spiderman stops him." Peter stated. "I'll bring Harry and Dr. Conners,  to go with me for backup in Arendelle when the Avengers come." They went to the Quinjet all the way to Arendelle. Soon they finally arrived in Arendelle, Peter, Harry, and Dr. Conners walked up to the gates. The young CEO of Oscorp to walked up to one of the guards, Harry greeted them, "Harry Osborn and Dr. Conners of Oscorp." "And Peter Parker, a reporter of Daily Bugle", Peter spoke up , Harry continued, We're here for the Queen's Coronation."
"I'm sorry... but the Coronation isn't for another few days..." The guard stated. Eddie turned to Peter and the others, "Guess we're a bit early..." Harry turned to the guard, "Do you know anywhere we can stay for the next few days?" "There's a hotel a few blocks from here. They still have some rooms open." The guard replied. Just then, Peter's eyes widen, " Spider Senses are tingling? " He scanned the area the area tried to find danger. He looked above and saw a black portal closes and a man running on the castle above him, "Yeah.... pretty sure if we can't get in now, he's supposed to be either..." "Thanks." Harry nodded before turning to Peter, "C'mon Pete..." He then looked around to see the he wasn't there, "Uh... Pete?" Peter Parker ran into a dark alley removing civilian clothes, revealing his suit. He quickly put on his web-shooters, gloves, boots, and mask. He climb onto the rooftops, before web-swinging to the gates, "Those gates might be able to hold Peter Parker of the Daily Bugle out, but they can't hold out your friendly neighborhood Spider-man."
He made it to the gates and began climbing the walls to avoid the watch guards, "I better stick to the shadows until I find the guy who broke in here. I don't think they approve a masked man in red and blue tights running around the castle. It'd be Christmas for Fury if I get caught." Spider-man stuck to the rooftops when he heard something "Wait... is that... music?" He then saw a red-headed girl running through the halls "For the first time in Forever... There'll be magic, there'll be fun! For the first time in Forever..."

Spider-man just stared as she continued running off "Ooooooookay...that was weird....where did the music come from... did she have an iPod that no one else here know about... Focus Spidey... figure that part out later...now... I need to find the guy who... He then saw a guy in a black and white spotted suit teleported inside a room. Spider-man landed in front of the sad room as his eyes narrowed in his mask,"Gotcha..."
Princess Elsa, soon-to-be-Queen of Arendelle sat in the room alone. She feared this day would come and was hoping that she would have to control her powers; the ability to create ice and snow, by the time this day came. When she was little, she would always having fun with the powers with her sister until the day she had almost kill her. Ever since she shut herself from the world for everyone safety... even Anna's. Elsa sighed as she looked at her gloved hands, she always wondered why she was cursed with these powers. She closed her eyes... just then someone grabbed her from behind causing Elsa to gasp slightly as someone placed a knife to her throat,"Not a single word to your guards, or you won't live long enough to see your big day... got it?" Elsa has no choice but to nod, "Alright... please... I don't want to hurt you." The man chuckled, "You don't want to hurt me? I'm not the one with the knife to my throat." The two unaware that Spider-Man quietly entered the room and close the door. He then lean up against the wall with his arms crossed. "You know..." The two turned to the wall-crawler as he continued, "... if you wanted to see the new queen so badly, don't dress like you want to threatened her." Elsa looked confused, that had to be the most bizzare outfit she'd ever seen, while the other man asked, "Are you a guard?" "Really? You seriously think I'm a guard? A guard in a skin-tight red and blue suit? You're, you're... You got a mind of a true scholar, sir." Spider-man joked making Elsa short-smile in amusement before he turned to the knife, "I'll take that before you poke someone's eye out." He then webbed the knife out of his hand and threw it aside. The shocked intruder, he fail to notice another web hit him the face, forcing him to let go of the Queen. Elsa stared at the newcomer in shock, "He...he has powers?" "You alright?" he asked her. She said nothing but slowly nodded. He then turned back to the man who finally freed himself from the webs,"So...you must be the poked dotted man? No don't tell me... the Dalmatian? I mean, seriously, shouldn't you be a mascot for firefighters?"
It's the Spot! I'm the Spot!" He exclaimed with anger. Spidey beamed, "Aww...that was going to be my next guess. Do you know any tricks? Sit! Roll Over! Play dead!" This the only made him angry, but he got control over himself, "Wait... I know who you are... Your the guy my boss warned me about... Spider-Man!" "Aw... you do know me... I feel all warm and fuzzy now! You're a good boy!" The Spot stated, "My boss only wanted the Queen, but the Kingpin will pay a big bonus for your head." "Man...you play an ugly game of fetched!" Spider-Man stated before he ran at him. The Spot opened a portal before he could tackle him and went through it and the next thing he knew he was outside. Spider-Man'd eyes widened "Oh boy..." He shot out a web line as the portal closed and swung through to the window to kick the supervillain away from the Queen, "Dude... didn't anyone tell it's rude t leave in a middle of a conversation." He got back on his feet and opened many portals around Spider-Man and himself. Spider-Man mentally groaned, "I can't beat him like this...wait...if I can figure out when he attacks...maybe I can use that against him...gotta pay attention to my spider sense." Spider-Man waited when his spider-sense went off, "NOW!" He threw a punch through a random portal and his fist 👊🏻 came out through the other end and punched in the face. He tried to attack again but no matter how hard he tried, he could never avoid Spider-Man's spider senses. He complained, "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT ?! ITS LIKE YOU KNOW WHEN I'M GONNA STRIKE!"
"It's over, boy... time to send you to the dog pound." Spider-Man quipped. Spot snarled as he opened a portal under the soon to be Queen's feet and she fell through.
(Timepskip)

After Spider-Man saved Elsa and the guards put Spot in a magic cell and Spider-Man left when Elsa said "thank you".

She called out, "Kai?"
Kai entered the room, "Yes, your majesty?"

She told him, "Bring me everything we know about this... Spider-Man...*