Chapter 12: Return to Arendelle

Kristoff holds onto Anna as Sven rushes to get them back to Arendelle with Olaf gliding on the snow next to them, as Anna adjusted her white wig in his arms Kristoff puts his hat on her head to help, "Just hang in there. We go with whatever Peter has planned, then we'll rejoin him and save Elsa and everyone else on the planet."

He then told Sven, "Come on, buddy, faster!"

As they go down the hill towards Arendelle Olaf looses control as he slides down the hill, "I'll wait for the others and meet you guys at the castle!"

"Stay out of sight, Olaf!" Kristoff told him as he rides into Arendelle.

Olaf nodded, "I will!" Olaf slides off into the village streets, "Hello."

A woman screamed, "It's alive!"

"That failed." Scott comments as he kept flying towards the castle.

The guards notice Kristoff and Anna riding towards the castle on Sven, "It's Princess Anna!"

They stop outside the castle gates, Kristoff jumped off Sven with Anna in his arms, she pretended to shiver as he walked towards the door, "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Don't worry about me." Kristoff told her as the castle gates open.

Just then, two maids and a butler rushed in to help Anna, "Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick."

"My Lady!" The butler gasped as they take Anna from his arms and helps her walk through the castle gates.

Kristoff told him, "Get her warm. And find Prince Hans, immediately."

"We will. Thank you." The butler replied.

Kristoff told them, "Make sure she's safe."

"Oh, you poor girl, you're freezing. Oh, let's get you inside now and get you warm." As Anna is swept away towards the castle she looks at him before the castle gates shut, Kristoff stands there for a moment looking with worry, finally he turns and walks off with Sven.

He looked around before Peter whispered, "Kristoff! Over here!"

He turned to see Spider-Man, Scottand Harry near the castle gates. He ran up to them, "You going to fill me in on the plan yet... why do we to go all through this..."

"I'll explain later... now, c'mon... we gotta find Anna and Prince Hans..." Peter told him.

Kristoff nodded as he and Harry held on to Peter as he started to climb up the wall. Kristoff turned to Sven, "Stay here, Sven... we'll be back."

Sven nodded as Peter got the four of them inside the gates. Peter then turned to Kristoff and told him, "Now whatever happens in there don't make a sound or move unless I say so."

"Sure, but why?" He wondered.

Peter told him, "Just trust me."

He then lead them to a nearby window where they could see Prince Hans pacing...

Meanwhile, inside the castle, Prince Hans was speaking to the other Dignitaries, "I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna."

"You cannot risk going out there again." One of them replied.

Hans continued, "If anything happens to her..."

"If anything happens to the Princess, you are all Arendelle has left." The Spanish Dignitary told him.

Just then, Kai and Gerda bring Anna into the room, the butler told them, "He's in here. Prince Hans."

Hans rushed over to Anna, "Anna! You're so cold."