chapter 3: Coronation day

Despite the police, with the Kingpin's connections, Electro was able to sneak onto the prison island. He looked behind the electric generator and saw the two policemen standing guard making sure no one gets in or out. Electro smirked as he retracted his mask and gloves and then used the generator's power to overpower the cuffs that held back his powers. The police saw the light show and tried to figure out what was happening, but Electro fired an electric blast taking them both down. He then used his powers to short out the generators and the prison's power went out...

Inside Rhino's cell, the computer died down, "Do not approach waaaaaallllssss oooooorrrrrrr doooooooooorrssssss..."

Rhino exclaimed, "Finally! She shuts up!" He stood up to ram the doors but stopped as a black portal opened beneath him. Rhino narrowed his eyes as he jumps in.
The criminals all walked through the portals as the regular known prisoners sighed, "Some people just get all the luck."

Electro grinned as the police sent reinforcements to subdue him, but he knew it was already too late as a portal opened behind him. The villain laughed, "Try catching us now coppers! The Sinister Six are back!" He then jumped through as the portal closed...

At a different part of the world, several portals opened as all eight criminals walked out of them. Doctor Octavius grinned as he greeted, "Aw, Maxwell! So good to see you again, my friend."

"Uh... Doc... I kinda prefer Electro." Max replied a bit nicer than how he usually reacts to that name.

Otto nodded, "Aw... yes... my apologies. I understand completely." He then pulled up his prison shirt revealing his metal harness for his arms, "Now, if you would do the honors."

Electro then uses his powers to charge the harness and power it off. Otto grinned to himself.

"We are back!" Rhino exclaimed, happy to be out of the prison

Just then, they saw Kingpin, Hammerhead, and three of Kingpin's men carrying three suitcases.
Kingpin snapped his fingers, and each suitcase was given to Scorpion, Octopus, and Vulture.

Otto opened his and it revealed his metal arms, Toomes opened his and it was his flight suit, and Gargan opened his revealing the suit he created years ago.

Otto began reattaching his mechanical arms and started to wonder why they were set free, knowing Fisk didn't do it from the kindness of his heart.Each of the villains smirked as Hammerhead told them, "Fancy Dan, Ox. You two are with me. Montana stays with the others, the boss will give you your job."

As Fancy Dan and Ox left with Hammerhead and the Kingpin's goons as Otto wondered as he began reattaching his metal arms, "And what is this job exactly?"

Before Fisk could answer, Rhino stated, "Whoa... New York sure looks different. Where are all the cars and lights?"

Martin walked up and looked out the window and realized they weren't brought to New York.

Toomes then turned to the big man. "What's this about, Fisk? Where are we?"

"Tell me, gentlemen, you ever heard of a town called Arendelle?" Wilson asked them.

The six super-villains paused, never hearing of the place.

Gargan switched out from his prison clothes and back into his Scorpion suit before responding. "I got more brains than most of these men, and even I ain't gotta clue what an Arendelle is."

"Arendelle is a small unheard of kingdom, but it's well known for its fairytale likeness." Otto explained, being the brains of the group.
Rhino added, "Oh... and every problem can be solved by..."