Chapter 8: A Snowman's Summer

After a day of walking, Peter, Anna, and Kristoff called it a night. They set up tents and started a fire. Anna was shocked that Peter knew how to set up a campsite. She asked, "Say, Par... Peter? How do you know so much about camping?"

"I used to do this all the time with my Uncle Ben when I was younger," Peter answered.

Anna raised an eyebrow, "Your Uncle? Why not your father?" Peter frowned, "Um... both my dad and mom died when I was really young. My Uncle Ben and Aunt May are the closest thing I have to parents."

"Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't know..." Anna frowned. She knew what it was like to lose her parents but at least she got to spend more time with them, unlike Peter.

He just shook it off, "It's okay... I'm over it."

Anna then tried to think of something to talk about, "So... um... you take pictures of Spider-Man? Do you get him to pose to you or something?"

"No... actually... I actually showed your sister last night..." Peter replied as he pulled out his camera, which thankfully wasn't broken.

He aimed his camera at her, "Smile!" Anna decided to go along with it and smiled as Peter took the photo.

He then showed it to her. Anna gasped and beamed, "INSTANT PICTURES?! THAT SO AWESOME!"

"That... was right in my ear... Kristoff winced.

Anna quickly turned to him, "Sorry..." She then turned back to Peter, "But seriously... that's awesome. So... you would just use that thingy to take pictures of Spider-Man in action."

"It's called a camera... but yes." Peter nodded.

Anna muttered, "I want one..."

Peter chuckled, "Maybe... for your Birthday... and if I have extra money by then."

Anna frowned, "Wait... you mean you don't get paid much for what you do..."

"Well... not usually... my interview with your sister was supposed to help get a raise... I might be able to finally keep up on my own bills." Peter replied.

Anna thought to herself, "And then my sister fell in love with you..."

While Anna and Peter had made up from their first meeting, Anna was still unsure if Peter was the right guy for her sister. Not for the same reason as before, mind you. Nice enough of a guy Peter was... he was no prince. Far from it actually, Princess and Queens should end up with Princes or Kings... just like the stories she has read. Like her and Hans. And then there was guy number 2. The Amazing Spider-Man. She was more than grateful to that man, he had saved her sister's life and her own. He was no doubt a hero in his own right and he was Arendelle's only hope against those super-powered criminals. However, she didn't exactly know who was behind the mask. Best-case scenario, he was a Prince in disguise, which Anna wouldn't mind... in fact... it was almost too good to be true... or he could be like Peter... a nice regular guy who just wanted to help. Both deserved a nice girl but not her sister. Just then she thought of something, "Say, Peter... if you know Spider-Man so well... do you know about the bad guys that are after Elsa."

"Yeah..." Peter nodded.

Anna asked, "You mind telling me? Cause I'd like to know who we're up against."

Kristoff raised his hand as Sven turned to Peter, "We would like to know as well."

"Well... sure..." Peter replied, "The old guy with the wings was once a scientist named Adrian Toomes. He invented Tech Flight that allowed a single man to fly. He showed his ideas to a man named Norman Osborn hoping to make a deal with OsCorp."