||the big uneasy||

Season 1 Episode 18

Really Short Chapter!

Eliah is finally dead.

"You got to be kidding me."Indra says as I chuckled their we're people in line.

"Seriously, What's going on? Who are all theses people? Why are they standing out here all weird and lurky?"I asked her as she chuckles.

"They've come form all over all the packs."She tells me. "Why? To see babies that isn't even born yet?"

"Forget the baby. Theses freaks,They come here to see you. You know, given the place your parents held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think your gonna be the long lost werewolf messiah or something."He tells me.

"Great. No pressure or anything."I told them.

+

Elijah is talking to Hayley pack.

I saw Brian and Austin we're talking as I went outside , they look down and stop talking.

"What is this? High school?"I asked them Austin rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?"Austin says as he leaves I grabbed by his shirt and pull him
against the wall.

"This is my pack. That makes it my business."I said to him as crack his hand.

"Do need to get all riled up. It's not good for you , Ophelia."Brian told me.

"I have tried to play nice. The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings,so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig, I suggest that you tell me what's going on?"I asked him rudely as I still hold him against the wall.

"You can go to hell."Austin told me. "Knock it off. There's no reason to keep it from her."he says to austin.

"I can think of a reason. Tall and Immortal and wears a pocket scarf. UUH!"Austin tells us as he tries to escape I pushed him back against the wall.

"Ophelia , you're one of us. You deserve to know. Come on."he tells me I let go of him.

"We made an alliance. That's gonna change everything for wolves especially Hayley pack."he tells me I raised my eyebrows.

"An alliance with who?"

"Klaus."He says to me.

"Tell me everything."

+

I change my hair with a side bun leaving my front hair out with a red dress.

I went inside of the party Hayley was already here.

"I hear you made quite an impression with the wolves. My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret, And yet you forced it out of all of them. It's very bold. As your decision to represent them here today, on your own. I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause, you look lovely."Klaus says to me.

"Are you really go gonna behind Elijah's back?"I asked him.

"Come on, what difference does it make you? As long as your people benefit?"Klaus questions me.

"If I find out that you are playing some game, trying to manipulate us from one of your schemes."I said to him as he interrupted me.

"You know, you've come a long way, Little Wolf. I knew you we're tough, I knew you we're cunning, But I never knew you we're a queen at all."Klaus says as he smiles and leaves. I look behind at him.

"We have a message from Marcel Gerard."The man says as all of them slit their wrist. The vampires tried to control.

"Control yourselves. This is trick."Elijah tells the vampires the lights shut off as the crowd screams the vampire started to attack. As Me and Hayley we're attacked.

"Hayley! Ophelia!"Elijah yells the lights turn on as Klaus picks me up. As their was blood in the wall written with words.

'Their will be no peace'

+

"I've learned my lesson at first I was against your plan I thought that we should just live with Elijahs treaty, but after that party, those innocent people. There will never be peace. The weak will always be mercy of whoever is calling shots."I said to Brian.

"It's survival of the fittest. We need to protect ourselves. And we need to protect each other. Ophelia."Brian tells me as I look down.

"We need to use Klaus help. While he's still willing to give it. But Jackson from now on, you have to tell me everything. And no matter what we do not trust Klaus."she tells him.

+

As Indra and Klaus we're talking about Ophelia.

Ophelia and Brian we're laughing.

+
NARRATOR POV

"You failed us."Monquie told Genevieve.

"I told you , It will take time."Genevieve told her monquie rolled her eyes.

"Do think the ancestors care about your excuses? The vampires attacked us. We can't retaliate until we posses our full strength your sacrifice is the final step."Monquie tells Genevieve as she grabs the knife she does magic lending Genevieve down as Genevieve groans.

"Nous concendum as vie a Genevieve si Elle hecatage a filia de Mikaelsons."Monquie gasps.

"What are they saying?"She asked monquie.

"They told me to let you live. But in exchange, they want three offerings. One of their choosing's."She tells the red hair girl Genevieve.

"Tell whatever they want i will make sure they will get it. I swear it."Genevieve tells her.

"It's the three child's they want us to kill Klaus unborn children but first the twins are gonna be born in a few days."She says of her Genevieve looks down.

OKAY GUYS I THINK I SHOULD MAKE OTHER WITCHES TRYING TO KILL HOPE JUST THREE OTHER STRONG WITCHES.

Names:

Lana
Malia
Emma.

Those are the other witches that are gonna try to kill Hope.

Thank you for reading this story also I think I'm gonna finish season one today.