"Watch your back, Kacchan."

Bakugou's POV

"We have to leave – now."

I could barely catch Shouto in time when he suddenly dropped like a sack of potatoes, and was instantly confused at his panic-driven request before he finally managed to pass out. The uncertainty of the situation was evident, and was causing me to doubt things, because honestly, what the actual fuck is going on?!

"Izuku, right after I finish managing Shouto, you are going to tell me everything, okay?"

There was an instant reply of agreement from the phone, followed by the greenette's worrisome words. "Is he okay? Did he fall?"

I sighed, and threw the phone back onto the bed, having put it on speaker. "Yeah, he passed out again. I caught him, so he should be fine."

Shouto's blackouts, while at first seeming pretty concerning since the accident and the trauma to his brain, was practically an everyday part of our lives now. It would happen randomly when he is suddenly under a great amount of strain or stress, which in a way would turn his brain to flick off, and he would collapse right then and there. He usually wakes up okay, and only with a headache after one of his episodes, but there were times when there wasn't someone there to catch him, which didn't end too well on Shouto's count. Usually, it would be a couple of scrapes and bruises, but there was one occasion when he had fallen down the stairs and had shattered his wrist bone. However, after a quick trip to Recovery Girl, he was good as new.

Or, as good as he could get.

After placing Shouto on the bed, ensuring that his head was resting neatly on a pillow, I took the phone again and spoke into it. "Speak."

There was a long line of anxious stuttering on the other end of the line before Izuku could regain his bearings. "I got a phone call from Aizawa right before I called you. He told me about the man, and how he was dead, as well as the note. He wouldn't tell me too much – he said something about meeting in person to discuss the situation, but the most concerning thing was the note that was left behind."

He paused again for a moment, and I sat on the bed beside Shouto, surprisingly calm.

"The note," he started, "Was signed by Dabi, who is only known as Shouto's brother to a few selective people. The note has caused some trouble between Shouto's connection to UA and the League of Villains, and Aizawa warned me that some people might come for Shouto's arrest."

I was angered, and becoming even more confused and lost. Dabi was Shouto's older brother all along?

"Why?"

"Because Dabi is Shouto's brother, Kacchan. And Dabi killed my rapist. Aizawa said that some people might assume that Shouto was playing a part in the League of Villains since his brother had killed the person that caused his boyfriend so much pain. They might think that Shouto asked Dabi and the League's help to track and kill that man."

I shook my head. "But he didn't. He wouldn't do that."

There was a sigh. "Not everyone knows that, Kacchan."

This was all screwed up.

It was a shock, of course, to have Shouto's connection to the League of Villains becoming known, but I decided to push that mess of confusing thoughts and emotions away, because why the fuck not? It was 3 am in the morning, two days before New Year's, and yet this New Year's present came early, and wasn't in the slightest bit welcome.

I turned to my side, and looked down at the motionless boy beside me.

We have a lot to talk about, Shouto.