𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙢

"STOP SAYING THE BUS DROVE ITSELF!" The man yelled into the phone as he violently slammed it into the table before putting back to his ear. "Okay." He inhaled sharply trying to prevent himself from lashing out.

"Yea, Willie was right, this guy's a total pro." Reggie snickered as they all silently laughed the mans actions.

"All right, boys and gal, let's the magic happen." Luke smiled as he quickly turned to Alex with a stern look "Alex, no dancing."

The blonde immediately ignored the boys request as he got into a ballet format and began to dance over to the lady's desk, he pushed over a cup of pencils and pens which caused the woman to groan. She reached down with a annoyed look which caused a long enough distraction for Roxy to grab a pen and write Julie's phone number while Reggie typed in the video for edge of great.

"Hurry!" Roxy muttered as they pulled back right as the woman came up, her face contorted into a confused expression as she looked at the video that suddenly popped up on a laptop. But as she listened, she seemed to be sucked into the amazing voice.

"Tasha, get me CJ and tell him I need a band to open in three hours." Her boss demanded as the woman, presumably Tasha, smirked and pointed towards her laptop.

"Sure, but you might wanna check this out." The man stood up and slammed down the phone, he walked towards Tasha's desk. "Somehow this video started playing on my laptop, it's got half 1 million hits in just two days."

"Who are they?" He questioned

"They're a hologram band, they call themselves, Julie and the Phantoms." She explained as Reggie laughed and leaned in.

"Tell your friends."

"W-where are they located?" The man asked

"Our very own City of Angles."

"Book 'em!" He rushed as the group all cheered behind her.

"Sure, I just don't know how to..." She paused as she glanced down at the scribble of numbers that we're written in her notepad.

"Your handwriting is way better then mind." Luke mumbled towards Roxy as she laughed.

"I know, Luke." She turned towards the boys and grinned widely "Let's get going!" she flashed out and appeared in the garage, only a few seconds after the boys followed.

"Oh my gosh! What room you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing? Can someone answer me? Why is nobody saying anything?" She quickly spoke as her breath became short when she finally stopped.

"Whoa, that's a lot of questions." Reggie commented "Anne, you wanna take this one?"

"Alright." Roxy nodded and stepped up "First of all, take a seat," After Julie anxiously sat down on the couch behind her Roxy crouch down to meet her level "Everything's fine, everything is going to be fine, You should be getting a call right...now!" She pointed towards her home that laid on the table. "Shit, my timings a little off, just wait......now!" She pointed at the phone again as a chime when off signaling a phone call.

Julie silently cheered and just stayed still for a moment just watching the phone before Alex snapped her back into reality. "Go! Answer!"

"Oh, right!" She cleared her throat and answered "Hello?" She said in a chirpy tone.

"Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood." Right as the words rang through the room the band jumped up in celebration. "Is this Julie and the Phantoms?"