Chp 26 : Hatred

Jungkook didn't feel like going in the house right away so he decided to take a walk by himself. By the time he reached his house it was 12.30pm.

He entered his house to find his father sitting in the living room. He ignored him and was going towards his room.

"Jungkook." Mr. Jeon called.

Jungkook haulted.

"Why are you so late?"

Jungkook turned towards him and said in a curt voice.

"I spoke to omma over call and she knows that I would stay at their place."

"I know that. You were supposed to be here in the morning. It's afternoon already."

"Well... I am not answerable to you."

"Yes you are! I am your father."

The conversation was starting to get heated. Both of them kept a curt tone and had no intention of stopping the conversation.

"Huh. 'Father'. How could you try to impose your fatherhood on me when you are least concerned about me."

His father remained silent. So Jungkook continued.

"You half of the time don't stay at home. You have no idea what goes on in my life. And then you come to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't."

Jungkook was starting to tear up.

His father was going to say something, but he interupted him with a snap.

"I- I just don't wanna talk." He said and stormed to his room shutting the door with a loud sound.

........

He was sitting by his window, tears rolling down his eyes when he heard his phone ring.

Taehyung

He received the call.

"Heyyy JKKKK"

"........"

"Hello??"

* sniffing sounds *

"Jungkook? What's the matter? Are you crying?"

* sobs and heavy breaths *

"Jungkook please talk to me. What is it? Why are you crying? Is everything okay?? Jungkook?"

"Tae I- I can't. I can't take it anymore."
* more sobs *

"What is it baby? Please tell me."

"My dad- I can't take it how my father has changed. I can't!! He used to spend so much time with me, but now he doesn't even care about me."

Jungkook's tone changes from sobbing to a fierce one.

"He- he is always busy with his work. And then he comes up to me to say what I should do and what I shouldn't. Who does he think he is?"

He stays quite for a bit. Then again his tone softens.

"My mom also supports him. She never tells him anything. Though she takes care of me and tries to make me understand that dad has his works, but why does she always tells me?"

* Starts crying again *

"Wh- why doesn't she tell anything to appa? Why should I always be the one to understand? Why can't he understand for a while?? Why??"

Jungkook spurts it out crying harder.

Taehyung on the other side didn't say a word and listened to all that Jungkook had to say. Then after a few seconds of silence he says;

"Come outside Jungkook."

* sniffs * "What?"

"Come outside."

"Wh-why?" Jungkook asked trying to stop his tears.

"Just come."

"Okay." He says and Taehyung cuts the call.

Jungkook goes out of his room and sees his father still sitting in the living room. He passes him and goes to the door.

"Jungkook! Where are y-" Mr. Jeon starts but Jungkook was already out of the house.

As soon as Jungkook goes out of the main gate someone hugs him from behind. Jungkook gets startled but then hears the voice and relaxes.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung whispers in his ear.
Jungkook turns towards him and hugs him tightly.

"I hate him. I really hate him." He says burying his face in Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung hugs him patting him slowly on his back trying to calm him down.
After a while he calms down and looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung kisses him deeply on his plumpy lips.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung asks.

He nodds with a soft smile.
"Thank you."

Taehyung smiles and kisses him again.

"Not appropriate I know.. but you look cute when you cry." Taehyung says kissing Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook slightly pushes him giggling.

"Wanna take a walk?" Taehyung asks now holding Jungkook's hand.

"Would love to."

They both move from the front of Jungkook's house and starts walking.

Meanwhile, Jungkook did not know but his father had followed him out of the door trying to stop him, but instead he ended up seeing Jungkook and Taehyung together.

to be continued...

Author's note:
It's a bit long but I hope you like it :)
I don't own the picture. It is from Google.