Chp 41 : Last Day

Their alarms went off at the same time and again it was Taehyung who woke up and switched the alarms off.

He looked at Jungkook sleeping beside him peacefully. He laid down again turning towards his sleeping boyfriend.

"What did I do to have you beside me Kook? I didn't even treat you well when we first met. I was that arrogant rude kid who didn't know anything except himself, who didn't know how to love, who didn't know what happiness exactly was. But you helped me, you stayed with me, though it had nothing to do with you. You gave your precious time to me and made me who I never thought I could possibly be. You unconsciously taught me what happiness was, what love was. And then in no time I found myself getting addicted to a desire I never knew I had. A desire to be loved. A desire to love. You helped me recognize my drop of desire. You gave me a new life Jungkook. I love you so much Kook. So much."

Taehyung scotted closer to Jungkook and wrapped his hand around Jungkook, and hidding his face in the crook of his neck.

Taehyung hugged him tightly. He didn't realize when he had started crying. He didn't even know why he was crying. But he just stayed hugging Jungkook.

He left Jungkook move his hand and put it around him hugging him back.

"I love you so much too Taehyung." Jungkook said softly. Taehyung was startled.

'Was he awake all this time?'

He moved up a little so he was now face to face with Jungkook.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook said wipping his tears and kissing him softly on the lips.

"I don't know." Taehyung said in a soft tone looking all cute.

"Awwww it's okay baby, come here." Jungkook cooed and kissed Taehyung again.

They shared a deep kiss making both of their hearts fill with warmth. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips one last time and then they got up to get fresh.

It was 7.00am and they decided to have breakfast in the hotel and then set out.

So for now both Taehyung and Jungkook wore comfortable clothes. Taehyung went out of their room and knocked on Cho and Mi Su's room. Cho opened the door.

"Come on let's have breakfast in the hotel then we will set out." Taehyung said.

"Okay wait for 5mins we're coming." Cho said and went inside to tell Mi Su.

Taehyung also went back to his room and saw Jungkook in front of the mirror drying his hair with a hair dryer.

Taehyung went and hugged him from behind.

"Where'd you get that from?" Taehyung asked looking at the hair dryer.

"Oh it was there in the bathroom. Didn't you see it?" Jungkook said.

"No." Taehyung said and laughed.

"Come out guys we're ready." Cho called from outside.

Taehyung and Jungkook went out and four of them went down to the hotel restaurant. Jungkook and Taehyung walked hand in hand looking like two kids in baggy clothes.

 Jungkook and Taehyung walked hand in hand looking like two kids in baggy clothes