Chp 38 : Sudden Plan

The other two groups completed their presentations and then the teacher started to give out their grades.

"Group 1- B, Group 2- B-, Group 3- (Taehyung's group) A+, Group 4- A and Group 5- C." The teacher said the grades and also remarked each group on their work. For Taehyung's group she said that each and every chart was very informative and it was evident that all of them had worked equally hard and had researched a lot. She also said that their presentation was impressive and that she liked it a lot. All in all their group's work was the best.

"So that's it for today and it is almost time for the class to end so you can all pack up your things and get ready to go home." The teacher said.

The four of them came out of the school campus.

"Okay so as evident we got the highest grade. Good job guys!" Taehyung said.

"Don't you think this deserves a party?" Mi Su.

"Yea absolutely! I mean we have worked so hard on this one." Cho said.

"Okay so let's go home. Change and then we can meet at some restaurant." Jungkook said.

Now they all looked at Taehyung who hadn't said anything.

Taehyung realized that all of them were looking at him.

"I've got a better plan but we have to wait till tomorrow." Taehyung said his eyes lighting up.

"Well what is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go home today. Take rest and then tomorrow we can go somewhere far. Like a one day trip." Taehyung said.

"Ha ha wow such a great plan." Mi Su said sarcastically. "We have school tomorrow dumb head." Mi Su said hitting the back of Taehyung's head.

"Oww! Listen to me first. I heard people in our class say that they are not gonna come to school tomorrow after all the work they have done for the last week. I'm sure it's gonna be a batch bunk tomorrow. So I don't think you would want us to be the only people sitting in the class listening to lectures, do you?" Taehyung said looking at all of them.

All the three of them were looking at Taehyung in bewilderment.

"What?!" Taehyung whined.

"You are talking about bunking the whole day? You?" Cho said narrowing her eyes.

Mi Su and Jungkook were still in shock.

"Oh god! Look. I can be the first student but that doesn't mean I like listening to hours and hours of lectures!" Taehyung said.

"He's got a point." Jungkook finally decided to back up his boyfriend.

Mi Su and Cho looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay. So where are we going then?" Cho asked.

"I have thought of Seoraksan National Park." Taehyung said looking excited.

"Seoraksan is Korea's third highest mountain." Mi Su said.

"I've heard it's beautiful." Cho said.

"Yes! Yes! It is very beautiful. Please let's go there. Please!!!!!" Taehyung literally started jumping.

"Okay okay but how far is it? Or how are we going to go?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung was going to speak but Cho cut him.

"Listen listen. Let's just go to a cafe for half an hour and plan the thing. Then we can go home. It's a bit weird standing in front of the school." Cho said and everyone agreed.

They all went to a nearby cafe.

"Okay so Seoraksan National Park is the surrounding area of the Seoraksan mountain. We can go by car which approximately will take three hours from here (Seoul), I guess it won't be a problem since we all have our driving license so we can take turns to drive. What do you think?" Taehyung said with a deep exhale.

"I think it is an amazing plan." Cho said.

"Yea true. But I have an opinion." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung asked kinda scared that he might say no to the plan.

"I think if we are gonna go to such a beautiful place then why just go there for one day? Instead we could go on a weekend so that we can stay there for two days and take our time to enjoy the place." Jungkook said.

All of them kept quite for a second thinking about Jungkook's opinion. Jungkook eagerly looked at Taehyung, waiting for him to answer since he was so excited for the trip.

"I have no problem and I think this is a good idea." Taehyung finally said.

"Yea even I have no problem, but I think we should ask our parents first." Cho said.

"Yes I was just going to say that. Let's ask our parents today and then we can finalize the plan." Mi Su said.

The boys also agreed to that.

In excitement they seemed to have forgotten that they have to ask for permission from their parents.

"And if our parents don't allow us then by today night we'll decide some other plan for tomorrow so that tomorrow doesn't go to waste." Mi Su said.

All of them agreed and all of them wished with all their hearts that their parents allows them to go to this trip. They all went home from there.

They all asked their parents. At first Jungkook's parents were giving it a second thought but then agreed. To Cho and Mi Su's surprise, their parents agreed too. Well their parents knew that Cho and Mi Su were dating, which they didn't mind. But still they were a little bit worried if their parents would let them go. But they did.

All of them did a conference call and said that their parents had agreed. Basically all of them started shouting once they heard that all of their parents had agreed. They also decided to meet the next day and do the final planning of their trip for this weekend.

Next day after hours of discussion they came to a plan.

They planned to go to Seoraksan National Park on Saturday and come back on Sunday. They will stay at a hotel near Seoraksan National Park, where Taehyung's father will book two rooms for them. On Saturday they will meet in front of the school at 4:45 AM and then they will start the drive at 5:00AM sharp.

This will be a trip, that the four of them are going to remember their entire life.

They have already started packing their bags with two to three sets of clothes and their daily essentials, since they don't want too much luggage. Now all they have to do is wait for the weekend to come.

to be continued...

Author's note:
Guys mentally pack your bags to go to Seoraksan National Park!! We're gonna have fun!

I don't own the picture. It is from Google.