1

Life sucks especially when you have to live with drunk ugly father and your mothers dead and you have no clue we're your brother is . Oh I forgot my name is Tex short for Texas Winston . 13yearsold old and hate life so far . I have to live with my drunk father he always hits me and forces me to you know have sex with him . I wish I could get away but I have no clue where to go . I have a brother his names Dallas the last time i saw him I was 4 he moved away when my mom died . 

There was some blond hair chick on my couch she had some bag weird . "Hi tex I'm ari I'm gonna help you learn to behave " she said . "So how old are you baby ?" She asked me . "I'm 13 why?" I asked . "Come sit on my lap and I will explain " she said . HELL NO ! "I'm so sorry but I have to go" I said "not to late when you come back I will explain " she said this women was crazy I then left .

I was walking when I saw my bestfriend James
"Hey Tex!" My friend James Shepard said "hey James what's up?" I said as I shook his hand . "You know your brother" "yeah what about him" "well my brothers found out where he is located they are friends with him " James said .
"Huh where is he ?" "Tusla Oklahoma" James said . "Alright but how will I get there" "my brother said he could give ya a ride he is leaving to go back tonight " James said . "What time do I have to be at your house " "12:00"
"Alright I will be there thanks man" I said I started walking back home .

I saw my dad on the couch having sex with some broad he picked up usual. I went to my room and started to pack . I kept thinking what happens if he hates me? What happens if he sends me back to this shithole . I decided to take a cigarette while I was thinking . I know I am young and all that bullshit to be taking cigs . When I was done packing it was 11:40 I decided to head out .

When I got to James house I saw with dude with a bunch grease in his hair and a black leather jacket . "You Tim " I asked the man "yeah who are you" he said looking at me "I am Tex Winston " I said . "Oh your dally's kid sister " I shook my head "alright kid let's get going" he said . I put my stuff in his truck and sat in the passenger seat and then we were off .