3

"Hey stupid wake up" dally said while hitting me on the head with the pillow . "Ughhhh fine " I said . I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it and he tackled me to the floor . "Dally get up " I said trying to get him off of me "not until you say sorry " "I never say sorry " he laughed and let me go . I went to grab a tee shirt my leather jacket and some converse . "alright i am ready lets go" i said and then we headed out the door..

We walked up to this small house "here is were my friends live" dally said . "You have friends !" I said sarcastic  . We walked inside to find 7 boys sitting down and watching Mickey . "Dal she looks a little to young for u " a kid with a Mickey t shirt said . "Shut up towbit , this is my kid sister from New York " everyone said hi and introduce there selfs to me . "So what's your name and tell us a little about ya" a kid name Steve said . "Well there's not much to tell . My names Tex I am 13turning 14soon and I am from New York"  "yes I will not be the youngest in the gang" pony boy said we all laughed.

After a little while of talking me,Dal,Johnny and ponyboy decided to go to the movies . We went in threw a little hole in the fence . "Wow how did you know we go under the fences" Johnny said . "Well in new York I use to sneak into a music concert " I said as I crawled under . We started walking over to the seats I sat between Johnny and pony dally was at the end of the row. We all sat down "dang it's freezing " pony said "why didn't you bring a coat stupid " dally said . "Pony take my jacket I don't need it" I said giving pony my jacket "thanks Tex" he said as he put it on . A couple of Soc girls sat in front of us Dal fell over we all started laughing he then started getting close to the girl . "I'm go get a coke " Johnny said "I will come too " I said we went and grab the cokes . When we came back Dal was still bothering the girl "GET LOST HOOD" we heard the red head soc said . Dally then left then came back with tow cokes one for him and for the girl . "Here I thought this would cool ya off" Dal said handing the girl a coke and then she threw it at him . I do not blame her dally was acting like a jerk he got real close to her and that's when I snapped . "Dal leave her alone" I said he gave me a look "what ya say you little shit " dally said "leave her the fuck alone" I said . "Fine I know when I am not wanted and you don't come back go to the Curtis house or something " Dal said to me as he left . "Thank you" the soc girl said "no problem dally is my brother "  "huh I did not know Dallas had a sister what's your names" she said looking at me,pony and Johnny . "My names is Tex and this is Johnny and pony " I said pointing to Johnny and pony . "What's your names" I said " cherry and this is my friend Marcia " cherry said . "How about you guys come sit up by us " she said . I gave Johnny and pony the look . "Sure " pony said as he got up and sat next to cherry Johnny went and sat next Marcia I sat behind them .

After talking for a while we were watching the movie a towbit came behind me . I screamed and towbit just kept laughing . I punched him in the shoulder "so who are these your great grandmas what are u to lady hang out with these greasers anyway " towbit said . "Well Dal was bothering them and they wanted us to protect them " Johnny said . "Where is dally anyway " towbit said I shook my head .

After talking for a while we started to head home cherry and Marcia went home with there boyfriends . Towbit also went home me Johnny and pony decided to go to the lot . It was so cold so pony started a fire Johnny looked like he was going to cry I went over by him before he could even get a word out and hugged him I did not know what was happening but I just hugged him . We talked for a while until we fell asleep .

"Pony Tex wake up" I heard Johnny say "what time is it " pony said getting up "I don't know I fell asleep too" Johnny said . "What's Darry going to say " pony said that's when I remembered Dallas and what he said . "Johnny Tex are y'all coming " pony said I got up "yeah I am coming Dal will kill me if I stay out here Johnny you coming" I asked Johnny . "I am just going to stay here who will care anyway " Johnny said I felt bad for him . "I care " I said we all started walking to the Curtis house .