We all started to walk to the Curtis house . Me and pony looked threw the window that's where Darry , dally , soda pop sat they all looked worried . We all walked in head down "where the hell have you guys been it's tow a clock in the morning kiddos " Darry said "yeah guys where were you " soda said . Me and pony looked at each other "well we fell asleep in the lot " "you guys did what !" Darry said "we were talking to Johnny and fell asleep in the lot no big deal" I said . Darry then yelled at pony boy I could tell Johnny was getting uncomfortable because he started bitting his nails . "Johnny let's go outside" "no your in this too " dally pulled me back inside . "I am going to the lot" Johnny said as he headed out the door . "I will be there soon" I said . "Tex what were you thinking you just got here and you could have gotten jumped "  "well it's not my fault you said for me to stay somewhere cause your ass did not want me just because I told you to stop hitting on a broad " . I said  that's when Dallas hit me .

I was in shocked I ran right out the door . I did not care if anyone found me or something I knew I should have not came here . I know I should have stayed in New York . I started to walk to bucks were dally stays "hey buck" "hey Tex what you need ? "Buck asked me . "the key to dals room" "ok here you go" he said as he handed me the key . I walked up stairs and started packing when i was done i decied i would stay a night with tim . I called him

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖?
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 ?
𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙾𝚑 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚍
𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚢𝚎

After a couple minutes of waiting Tim was at the door I put all my stuff in his car and we were off . We got to this place there were couches and some people. "Curly?" "Tex?" "You to know each other " Tim asked "well curly visited New York a couple of times and we both went to a jail together " I said Tim nodded his head . "Why are you here Tex?" Curly asked as he handed me a beer "well dally hit me and yelled like my old man did so I ran away" I said . "Well you are going back in the morning alright ?" I shook my head . I sat next to curly we talked for a while and then I fell asleep .