I woke up really early I decided I would make breakfast for everyone . I decided on making pancakes my gang in New York loved them I grabbed all the ingredients and started to bake , I heard foot steps I looked and to see a sleepy soda "what ya cooking " "pancakes" I said as I put the mixture in the bowl . "Wait they are supposed to brown?" Soda said as I flipped the pancake "yeah what color do you make yours" "blue" he said I laughed . A couple minutes later I heard big foot steps coming to the kitchen . "Good morning Darry " "how did you know it was me?" He said "I guessed" I said pointing to his feet . "Tex you did not have to make breakfast " "I know but I wanted to and do not ask if you can help" I said . He gave me a eye role . After a couple minutes they were done "hey Pepsi  go get pony " I said he went to grab pony . Pony came out "you let a 12 year old cook?" He said looking at Darry . I hit pony on the back of the head with my spoon . "Hey at least there not blue like sodas " pony said I handed soda the spoon and he hit pony on the head .

After a hour Steve and tow-bit walked in "woah what smells like heaven !" Tow-bit said "I made pancakes want some ?" I asked "duh!" They both said I grabbed them both a plate of pancakes. "Wow little lady you can cook!" Tow bit said as he ate . I gave a smile to him "can she stay with me" Steve said while eating . "Yeah no " Darry said i gave a smile then dally and Johnny came in. "Y'all want some food?" I asked them both I handed a plate to Johnny then to dally . "Since when did you know how to cook?" Dal asked me "well in New York in the morning I would pancakes for my gang " "wait you had a gang tell us about them" soda said . "Well there was me,James Shepard ,Kate , max , Diana rusty james " I said as I sat down . "Huh who knew " Steve said . I heard the phone rang "I will get it !" I said grabbing the phone .

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚡
𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢.
𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐 ?
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ?
𝙾𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 ?
𝙷𝚒 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙷𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕
𝙾𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚝?
𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙱𝚢𝚎
I hung up the phone "who was that?" "my friends from new york" i said. "What's today's date" Steve asked "Monday April 11" "oh shit we are going to be late for our shift!" Soda said . Soda ran to the bathroom "wait y'all don't have a shift today" Darry said "yes we do super-dope " Steve said as he put on his shoes . "You have the day off dumb ass" Darry said as he hit Steve with the news paper. Soda came out of the bathroom with a towel around him . "Steve why aren't you getting ready" "we don't have work today we have off remember" Steve said "ohh" soda said . "You might wanna get some clothes on before you freeze to death" i said then soda ran in his room .

I went to sit next to johnny when a big fat tow bit and big fat Steve sat on us . "Get off of me tow-bitch"I said trying to get him off "no can do" he said I tried to push him off but he's to fat . "Tow-bit your to fat " I said trying to get him off . "Steve get off of Me!" Johnny said pushing Steve off as Steve fell on the floor . "Shh Mickey is on!" Tow-bit said then after tow minutes tow-bit fucking farted on me . "Tow-bitch!!" I said as I pushed him off and he hit his head on the table .

After a while most of the gang went home except for Johnny he stayed with us because his parents kicked him out . "Hey Tex can you come here" Darry said . I went in the kitchen were soda and darry were sitting . "What's wrong?" "Well a support worker had been talking to me and Dallas about maybe getting you in our custody since you need someone to stay with and your dad has not been good with you" Darry said . I was confused shocked "why can't I stay with dally ?" "Since of his records he can't have custody of you plus he is to young" Darry said . "So what do you think?" Soda said I sat there for a minute . Since dally is to young and I can't go back to my dad I guess I should cause I can't be put in a girls home . "Ok let's do it" "ok I will have the worker come in tomorrow " Darry said .

I nodded and went to the spare room they had were me and Johnny would stay . "Hey Tex what's wrong" "I'm getting put into the Curtises custody because my dad can't have custody over me anymore and dally is not old enough yet " I said as I started to cry a little Johnny came over and gave me a hug , after a couple of minutes I got up and went to get changed in comfy clothes then I went and layed on the bed in the room . "Johnny get up here" I said as he started putting a sleeping bag on the floor . "No Tex you get the bed " "Johnny get your butt up here" and with that Johnny climbed in the bed . "Night Johnny" "night Tex " he said and then I drifted to sleep