3- The Bar (JM)

Jimin's Pov.

- Another beer Baek?

- Make it two, Jiminie

I can tell by his erratic moves I'll have to kick him out at the end of the night. Well, a typical Saturday!

As people start coming in asking for those horrible burgers we sell and more cold beer, I see him open the door. Well, them...but it's only one that catches my eye everytime.

- Hi there Jimin! Can we check the sound now? Or is there another band before us?

Tae takes the lead in talking as always. Jungkook and Hobi keep talking quietly about nothing in particular. And next to them, holding a bass, with his head low, it's Yoongi.

- You can go ahead. Want a beer first?

- Is that even a question?

Yoongi is the last one to get the drink, and I make sure our hands touch.

- How are you doing today, Yoonie?

- F-fine.

As always his eyes avoid mines and he whispers his answer. It's obvious Jungkook is holding a laugh after his short answer. But I'm used to it. It only takes a few more beers for him to open up again.

Though it would be cool if he could for once talk to me without being half way into an alcoholic coma. But I guess it's my fault after falling for a shy -and hot- bass player.

They drink rather fast so they can check the sound. More clients try to distract me but I take every order as quick as possible to get back to him.

- Are you finally playing that song you were writing Yoonie?

Silence.

- Yoongs, don't be rude and answer the poor kid!

He elbows Hobi after hearing the nickname he used and then looks back up only to deny with his head.

- I heard it's good, you should play it soon

- W-who said it was good?

- You. Last time you were here.

The rest of the band explode in laughter and I'm guessing he tends to forget what he says when he's so drunk. I decide to take a small advantage.

- You are really talented Yoongi. The part you played for me last time made me wanna kiss you

He gets up immediatly and walks away towards the stage, taking Hobi with him.

- L-lets go we have work to do

They start checking all that stuff I don't know about when Tae talks to me again.

- He didn't play shit did he?

- No, but I did want to kiss him

- He'll die of embarrassment if you keep doing this to him - he chuckles- not that I complain though, it's fun to watch!

- He better not die before at least giving me that fucking kiss

Tae and Jungkook laugh at my serious tone and then go join the other two. It isn't more than a few minutes later my friend and coworker finally arrives.

- You're late again Namjoon, you'll seriously get fired one of this days!

- Yeah right, and who's gonna take care of the cash, you?

- I only messed up once!

- Yeah, and it was by 100 bucks bro! You're welcome for saving your ass that night btw...

He smiles while arguing because he knows I'm thankful after all. Even if I don't say so.

Weekends tend to be the worst, not gonna lie. A lot of work. A lot of idiots. But at least there are some moments of calm when we can just focus on the bass...I mean, the band.

Half way through the third song someone else comes in. Oh, fucking hell, can't I just fanboy in peace?

The guy is tall, with wide shoulders. And there's something off about him. His clothes look...I don't know. It's not like it's too fancy but somehow he looks too good. Like a model.

- Can I have a Martini?

I don't even bother answering, and I just get close to Namjoon.

- Bro, do we sell Martinis?

He looks at me confused and then at the new costumer who seems to be a little lost and out of place.

- Damn, for him we do

He makes that drink that, apparently, we do serve even though it's the first time in four years no one's ever asked for it.

- Thank you, sir!

He just called Namjoon "Sir"? Oh my god, Jimin don't laugh don't laugh don't

- hehehe

- Jimin, shut it.

The model pays a lot of fucking money for the drink and my eyes go wide. Damn, no wonder no one asks for Martinis.

He sits at a table in the back and Najmoon and I make sure to talk about him all night. Except for when we're looking at the band of course.

Once the last song is played we prepare four more beers for them, but I'm shocked when I see Jungkook takes two of them and go next to the model looking guy.

Who the hell is that dude?

Next Chapter

Damn it, I'm drunk

I should go with Tae before shit gets serious
------------------------------------------------------

I love how everyone thinks Jin is beautiful. You know, it keeps it realistic! hahaha

You'll see Yoongi next chapter! So I'll see on Monday!

- Baby Y