11- The honesty (SJ)

Seokjin's pov.

I refuse to go on listening to Tae's complaints. I'm sorry for JK having to deal with him, but I'm not taking it anymore.

I feel like an idiot. Slowly I start realizing how many of their laughs must have been directed to me. To not being like them yet. And I know he's a little right and I don't understand them, but I don't judge them! I-

No matter what I say to myself I feel like shit. Trying to stay calm I ask for another beer from the cute barman and head back to our table.

- Something wrong, Jin?

Yoongi seems to notice my frown immediately and I just drink my beer in one go not answering. One after the other, the drinks and cigarettes make me forget what was the purpose of all of this.

I don't think even for a second about how tomorrow my head will hurt and studying will be impossible. I just allow myself to relax for a moment.

Yoongi keeps me company, talking and laughing, and with every shot he looks a little more handsome. Somehow we end up getting closer until I can feel his lips. I don't even know what I'm doing when someone pulls me a side.

Turning around waiting to see Jimin pissed off I find the other barman's eyes. How was his name? Jamoon? Najmoon? Whatever

- What the hell are you two doing?

He sounds frustrated and only now I realize what happened. We both look at the bar where a very scary Jimin stands.

- You - He points at Yoongi - are an imbecile and fucked up, fix it. And you - he now points at me - are too drunk, let's go.

I let him take me away whispering a small sorry to Yoongi who seems to be nervous as fuck. On the bar I leave enough money to pay for everything since I feel guilty for leaving. Jimin avoids my eyes and I just follow...Namjoon! That was the name.

- Where do you live, I'll drop you off there

I point at the flat across the street and he rolls his eyes.

- Do you wanna die Jin? I ain't taking you to the wolf's mouth! There are reasonable people in this world, and a jealous Park Jimin ain't one of them. So, where do you live? With your father?

I refuse to go back there. Even if I could. Even if I would be welcome back. I don't want it. He sighs and takes my hand.

- Fine, come with me

Our ride there feels good. Apparently Namjoon has a baby blue bicycle where we both fit uncomfortably. Never thought he'd be the type to ride this instead of a bike like JK.

He doesn't live far. The houses around his area are just as small and broken as his. He takes a few seconds to open the door that seems to be swollen by the humidity and needs a lot of strength to be pushed.

I don't feel as light headed as before. But finally I do what I've been seeing them do for the last weeks. Just have some fun, like there's nothing left to do tomorrow.

I kiss Namjoon with as much passion as possible. Our lips movements are a little erratic but it feels good.

- Jin...mhm, I think you're too drunk

- Not drunk enough, I think you're hot and I wanna do this...do you?

He takes a second but agrees with me. I guess he knows he's not taking advantage and we both want it, because he doesn't restrain himself and we have a good long night.

A few hours later, I'm tired and naked on the bed, with Namjoon next to me smiling and lighting a cig.

- Want one?

- Yeah, thanks. Can I ask you something? Why do y'all do this? I mean, you have this nights knowing tomorrow it's a hard day. And you keep spending money on this shit when you could just-

He laughs, interrupting me. Seriously why is this so funny to everyone I ask it to? At least he answers me.

- It's no like we have control over our lives at this point, so why not?

His smile confuses me further.

- Why do you all smile like this everytime you say something so sad?

- I think it's ironic. That we can laugh about our life and disgrace, it's fun. What else is there to do?

He seems to be calm talking about it, his smile never falling. I could ask more questions but he kisses me again making me forget what I was going to say.

- Round two?

-...Sure

Next chapter

What do you want?

Yeah, right, you're just drunk, Yoongi

------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, this a Namjin chapter but can you blame me?! They so cute!

Anyway, next chapter you'll have what happens to Yoongi and Jimin! So I'll see you there on Monday!

- Baby Y