bad day

y/n's pov:

i was having a bad day and it seemed like every little thing would just get me more upset. anytime someone would talk to me about something i would be rude and lash out. it was never on purpose and i always felt bad afterwards. everything just kept piling up and at this point i just didn't want to talk to anyone else for the rest of the day.

right as i was starting to lay down and get comfortable i got a facetime call from louis. i was exhausted but didn't want to be rude so i answered.

"hey babe, are you ok?" louis asked me once he saw me.

"yeah just having a bad day."

"oh, what's wrong?"

"i don't really know. i'm just really tired. and everything's getting on my nerves."

"oh. do you want me to come over? we can watch a movie. and i'll let you choose it." louis replied with a smile.

the expression on his face immediately made me smile and happy to know i have someone that truly cares about me.

"yeah that would be nice, thank you." i smiled back at him.

he said he would be over soon and we hung up.

i got up and washed my face then brushed my teeth before he arrived.

soon enough i got a text saying he was at the front door.

i walked down the stairs and when i opened the door i saw that louis had roses in his hands and he was smiling at me.

immediately i pulled him into a hug and thanked him.

"anything for you." he said to me as i took the roses out of his hand and put them in a vase.

my mood was already better just from him being with me.

me and louis walked up to my room and we decided on watching perks of being a wallflower since it's my favorite movie.

after the movie i was crying since this movie always made me cry and louis was cuddling with me.

eventually i realized how tired louis was since he could barely keep his eyes open and was mumbling when answering me.

"can you spend the night here?" i asked louis even though he was already practically asleep.

he mumbled a yes and soon enough he was sleeping.

i started going to sleep too after turning off the tv and having some melatonin.

as i was falling asleep i thought about how lucky i was to have such an amazing boyfriend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i literally HATE this so much but i wanted to post something for y'all. i'm so sorry it's so bad. i promise i'll do better next time lol.

sorry sorry sorry

ily