car ride

y/n's pov-

currently i'm walking to the starbucks by my school with my friend kayla.

my older sister is a little bit ahead of me walking with her friend group.

sometimes they'll turn around and jokingly talk to us before turning back around and forgetting about us.

i don't talk to them often unless it's so they can taunt my sister about how they talk to her younger sister. i realize they're "using me" but i don't really care that much.

we all forget about each other as soon as we stop talking to each other so it really doesn't matter.

most of her friends do that so it's normal.

well all of them except for louis partridge.

i mean we've talked before but he's never facetimed me just to rub it in my sisters face or anything.

he'll say hi to me and stuff but nothing else. i mean it's not like i expect anything from him but all his friends do it so you would expect he would too.

but anyways we all walked into starbucks and went to grab our drinks.

before i could go get mine louis was already handing it to me.

"oh thank you." i said kind of surprised.

"anytime y/n" louis smirked a little and walked back to my sister and their friends.

"what was that?" kayla asked from next to me.

"um i don't know. he's rarely ever talked to me before, let alone get my drink for me."

"yeah, weird. anyways do you want to go sit outside? i have to leave soon though."

"yeah sure."

me and kayla sat at one of the open tables they had outside of starbucks.

after around 30 minutes of me and kayla talking we both went on our phones just to see what we've missed.

right when kayla looked at her phone she quickly stood up.

"shit, i have to go. my mom told me to leave like 10 minutes ago."

"ok bye, be careful." i smiled at kayla as she kind of jogged towards her house.

i sat back down and realized i was gonna be alone now since everyone's probably gone.

i got the notification on life360 that my sister left a while ago so i have to find a ride somehow.

i'll probably end up walking home though.

i went back on my phone since i didn't really want to leave yet.

after a couple minutes of me being on my phone i saw someone sit down across from me. when i looked up i saw louis looking at me smiling.

"oh hey louis." i said as i put my phone down so my attention was on him.

"hey, your sister left a while ago. is someone picking you up?" louis asked me while putting his backpack on the floor.

"no, i'm just gonna walk home."

"oh i can drive you home. if that's ok of course." louis smiled a little nervously at me after asking.

"really? you don't have to."

"it's fine, your house is right by mine anyways."

"yeah that would be perfect actually! thank you." i smiled at louis and he smiled back.

"alright, let's go now, yeah?"

i nodded my head in agreement and we both got up and got our backpacks.

louis led me over to his car which was across the street.

as we were walking over to his car he held my hand to pull me where his car was.

this definitely caught me by surprise but he didn't seem to notice at all.

as we got to his car he let go of my hand and we both got into his car.

my house was only a 5 minute drive from where we were so it didn't take long to get there.

during the car ride it was surprisingly not awkward.
we talked a lot and he's actually pretty funny.

as we arrived to my house i grabbed my backpack off the floor and thanked him for the ride.

"anytime. i'll talk to you later, yeah?" louis smiled at me as i got out of the car.

"uh yeah." i smiled back and shut his car door.

after i was safely inside my house i could hear louis' car drive away.

"who drove you home?" i heard my sisters voice ask me as soon as i took off my shoes.

"oh louis offered me a ride."

"took him long enough." my sister tried to say quietly but i definitely heard it.

"what?"

"oh nothing." she responded smiling and walked back to her room.

weird.

as soon as i got in to my room i surprisingly saw a message from louis on my phone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
authors note:
I HAVENT UPDATE IN SO LONG IM SORRY.

i didn't even realize tbh🙁

anyways i truly hate this and i'm like half asleep currently.

but anyways i love you!!  drink some water today!