🌬Getting High🌬

So basically this chapter I wanted it to be like Daisy helping the reader smoke weed for the first time. I took a little inspiration from the first time I got high (yes I cried bc I thought I was gonna fail my drug test love that 😅). Hope y'all enjoy if you want your own request please let me know :)  
791 words

"Wait I inhale like this?" Taking a quick breath inwards I do my best to demonstrate how I would take in the smoke. And since it was my first time I wanted to make sure I didn't do it wrong. Inhaling again and letting the imaginary smoke leave my parted lips.

"Yeah just like that" Daisy had been snickering as I made a fool of myself. She quickly regained composure and grew serious so suddenly. "But please remember it will probably burn your lungs when you first take it okay? So just take small inhales."

"Right small inhales got it" holding the blunt in between her lips she lit it and took a long inhale and blew out a puffy white cloud. I watched slightly mesmerized at how flawlessly she could inhale all the smoke and not hack up coughing.

"Your turn" she held a wide smile and passed me the blunt. Placing it between my lips I took a small drag and blew it out lightly coughing after.
"What?! I didn't even see the smoke come out of my mouth did it not work?"

"It did baby you just couldn't see it" she erupted with laughter. Lightly holding her stomach.
"You can take another hit to try again"
"Okay... small inhale" taking a quick deep breath I put the blunt to my lips and inhaled a sudden surge of boldness took hold and I inhaled longer than I should've and felt the smoke hitting the back of my throat and lungs. Finally releasing I hand her the blunt and cough hard over and over.

It felt a little hard to breathe because it would slightly burn my chest. Throughout all the coughing I still managed to laugh at how silly I probably looked right now.
Daisy handed me a water bottle and gently rubbed my back. I took it gratefully and drank a little.

"Are you okay? That's what you get I said small inhales you're still new at this kinda thing" she spoke sternly but deep down she was cracking up.

"Yeah I'm okay" but I had started to feel a little tingling feeling in my legs but ingored it.
"Wait Daisy" I quickly grabbed her arm in a slight panic. "What if I have to take a drug test. And I fail will I have to get fired?"
"(Y/n) you wont have to take a drug test"
"Are you sure I dont want to get in trouble." Tears had already been welling up in my eyes. And now I was full on crying. "Daisy I can't fail my drug test because everyone is gonna call me a loser"

"Baby who's gonna call you a loser. You don't have to take a drug test its okay."

"Everyone in the whole world." Crying loudly and snifling I wiped my continous tears. "But every job says you have to take a drug test and what if I fail"
"My love" she was mumbled by laughter at how ridiculous I sounded but continued "you dont have to take a drug test okay you'll be fine. And no one will call you a loser either I won't let anyone talk about you alright."
"Okay" I rubbed away the remaining evidence of my small break down and calmed down after the reassurance from Daisy.

The two of us quickly got tense as we heard someone approach the hangar door of Zephyr 1. Surprised to see May up this late at night. Daisy fanned the air and tried act as normal as possible but her red eyes didn't help any.
She gave us a monotone look but spoke as she got closer to where we sat on the floor.
"I see we have two more stoners on the team." She crossed her arms assuming it was out of disappointment we hung out heads in shame.
"Sorry we'll go" Daisy had started to get up and held out her hand for me to grab. But was stopped by May.

"Don't worry its fine. Can I take a hit?" The two of us were in a slight shock as we watched May take a long drag and sigh in relief before mumbling
"This reminds me of my college days."

Hope this one wasn't too bad ik it was super short but I will post another part tmrw :) lmk if you want a specific story request