Early Mornings

This one is super short but I was inspired by the writing style of lanagotconed20 on ao3 their korrasami fics are so cute. But anywayyy I hope you enjoy the one shot :)

The suns-basking warmth peeking through the blinds cascaded horizontal patterns into the shared room of you and the girlfriend you had so wonderfully adorned. Relishing the blissful feeling of your peaceful surroundings as rays of light illuminated the mesmerizing view in front of you. Sinking deeper into the thick fluffy comforter that draped over your queen-sized bed it felt as if time itself has stopped and that would be perfectly fine just as long as this moment played on an endless loop for all of eternity.

Completely engulfed in the view. Daisys' blond hair was splayed across the pillow the bright rays of the sun almost giving it a golden glow if you squinted at the right angle. As you faced the sleeping woman the urge to stay completely still as her chest rose and fell with the intake of a steady breath overtook your body afraid to disturb her much-needed time for rest.

Closing my eyes I tried to pull myself back into a deep sleep the thought of clocking into work had already made me feel sore and tired. Just as I had gently pulled Daisy closer to me the pretty lady slowly made her way out of the sleepy state. Languidly grasping the fabric of my overworn pajama shirt. She buried her face in the crook of my neck before mumbling.

"Let's just sleep for 10 more minutes I don't wanna get up yet." Her voice was slightly huskier than normal but I simply obliged her effortless request.

"Anything for you baby." Pressing a silent kiss on her hair I began to trace messy shapes with my fingertips to the small of her back as she so often requested before we would sleep. As the feeling of my touch brought her bounds of comfort it was impossible to refuse. 

Imagine still being 20 and never having the cute romantic relationship you crave every day. Totally loving life, Valentine's day is going to be horrible I just know it. Anywhoooo I hope you enjoyed the chapter and as always if you have a request leave a comment or dont be afraid to dm me i hope you enjoy your day or night :)