Bakugo Likes Candy? + Endeavor's Decisions

Whilet they were on break, Izuku happened to come across a bowl full of sweets. Chocolate, candy, bubblegum, al kinds of sweet snacks you could think of. Katsuki spotted him and walked towards him. "Oi, nerd..what are you doing?" The explosive blonde asks. "Oh, well I found this bowl full of sweets and I wanted to give some to Eri-Chan and Kota-San." Izuku smiles.

"Do you want some Kacchan? If I remember correctly, you loved eating candy when we were little." The shorter male giggles making Bakugo's face go red from embarrasment. "I-I guess I'll take some.." Katsuki huffs, grabbing a handful of candy. "Thanks nerd.." He mumbles. "No problem Kacchan!" Izuku smiles before walking towards Eri and Kota.

Katsuki walked back to the Bakusquad and sat down with them and began munching away on the sweets. "Woah, bakubro! You like candy?" Kaminari asks. "Yeah, what about it?" Katsuki scowls. "You just don't look like someone who would typically eat candy you know." Sero shrugs. "Well I do, now leave me alone." Katsuki grumbles.

"Aww, are you embarrased Bakubabe?" Kirishima laughs. "No, shut up!" Katsuki exclaims. "Don't worry Bakugo! We'll keep your little secret!" Mina winks. "Whatever.." Katsuki huffs before continuing to munch away on the treats.

Meanwhile, with the pro heroes.. They were all staring down at Endeavor in a..sadistic yet angry way.. "You know you're in big trouble, right Enji?" Nezu asks. Endeavor doesn't reply, instead looking down in shame. "This could cause you your whole career Enji, you could be ripped away from your title as a pro-hero." Toshinori states, worried for his old friend.

Nothing but silence from the current number 1 hero. "Endeavor-San, you need to start answering us. At least a nod, we would even accept a yes or no.." Hawks sighs, shaking his head. "We'll give you some time Enji. But this is the last. After this, you better start answering us." Aizawa states as the pro heroes all walk away, leaving Endeavor alone to think about his actions.

Thinking about it, this is exactly how his father treated him. This is how he trained him. And he thought that he should treat his children this way too? He had sworn not to be like his father but he still failed at even that. If he wanted to fix things with his family, he had to do it quickly. While there is still time. He promised himself he would fix everything.