Villain AU [Part 3] + Traitor AU

As everyone went back to their seats, the screen lit up once more. Everyone was on the edge of their seats, waiting for the AU to continue.

The students of UA were walking down the hall peacefully. The Class 1B students were seen in Class 1A.

"So..because we're villains here, that means the 1B students take our place then?" Hagakure asks earning multiple nods of agreement. "Then why is Kaminari there?" Sero points out. Everyone looked closely at the scene and sure enough, they spotted Kaminari in the crowd of students in the class.

"Man, that last villain attack was rough.." A student mumbles. Nods and hums of agreement were heard throughout the classroom. That was when Aizawa walked into the room, everyone immediantly returned to their seats, afraid of angering their teacher.

"As you all know, a new group of villains have started attacking us. We found out that they refered to themselves as 'Z Squad', not sure why though.. However, we have discovered the possibility of a traitor in the school. We would like to know if you found any of your classmates acting suspiciously lately." Aizawa informs.

Whispers were heard throughout the class before someone spoke up. "Well all I know is that it's not Kami." Another student spoke up, "Yeah! No way it's Kami!" Sounds of agreement errupted throughout the classroom.

"Looks like they trust you a lot Kami!" Mina smiles. "Yeah..Makes me feel bad to be honest." Kaminari shrugs. "Why?" Kirishima asks. "Watch." Kaminari says, pointing to the screen.

"Aww, thanks you guys!" Kaminari smiles brightly. Then the whole classroom seemingly went dark, only Aizawa and Kaminari were the ones able to move.

"Huh? What's happening?" Sero questions. "It seems this is Kaminari and Shota's thoughts or conscience, as they are the only ones able to move." Nezu quickly replies. Multiple 'ooh's were heard.

"Pfft, hahaha!" Kaminari laughs, his electric yellow eyes seemingly glowing. "What a bunch of idiots!" He continues giggling. "Ah~ I almost feel bad for being the traitor~" Kaminari slumps on his chair as Aizawa smirks.

"Well, look onthe bright side.. Everything goes according to plan..~" The dark haired man chuckles darkly, both traitors staring at ech other knowingly before the classroom returns back to normal.

"Aizawa laughing was scarier than anything!" Present Mic dramatically states as Aizawa rolls his eyes. "You look insane Kamibro!" Kirishima states. "Thank you! It takes a lot to laugh like that y'know?" Kaminari grins. "I.. don't think that was a compliment.." Jiro states worriedly. "But I took it as one!" Kaminari replies happily.