Villain Waifu Deku (Part 2)

"Alright, here is the next part of Villain Waifu Deku!" Alice yells as everyone went back to their seat, Shoto and Izuku being carried by their lovers. The screen lit up once more as the video started playing.

"So..you're the one.." Shigaraki says, looking at a picture of Deku.

"The number one hero's lover, the one we can use to break Bakugo Katsuki.." He continues, looking up to see Izuku tied up in a chair with Dabi and Toga by his side. Toga seemed to be fangirling over Izuku while Dabi rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Loud gasps were heard throughout the room. But then they remembered that Izuku was a villain in this so he'll probably be ok..right? Right?!

"And who are you supposed to be!? Hand Job?! Dick Stroke!? Handyman? You look so fucking lame!" Izuku laughs.

'Scary..' most of them thought. Izuku was just smiling happily and innocently making them even more scared than before.

"Yup, he's Bakugo Katsuki's husband alright.."

"Wtf.." Shigaraki mutters.

"Lmao, he totally deserved it." Dabi whispers to Toga.

"Pfftt.." Toga snorts as Shigaraki glares at them.

Shigaraki glares at Dabi and Toga who held in their laughs and shrugged as a response. Shigaraki then proceeded to mumbles something about Toga and Dabi being stupid and how he even became friends with them.

Switching back to Bakugo who was panicking like it was the end of the world and he was on a call with someone.

"They took him! My husband, Deku!" He exclaims, sadness and anger in his tone. "Oh shit.." Denki whispers from the other side before calling Shoto.

"What do you mean they bribed him with All Might and Bakugo hero merch?" Shoto asks Denki who called him but the electric blonde didn't reply. "I just bought him that limited edition New Age All Might scale figure.. And Bakugo winter version nendoroid.." The dual haired boy sighs in frustration.

"Damnn, Todoroki being Midoriya's sugar daddy, huh?" Mina smirks. "W-wha? Mina-San it's not like that!" Midoriya exclaims, a huge blush forming on his face. "Mr.Aizawa, what's a sugar daddy?" Eri asks while looking at Aizawa with an innocent look on her face. "Nothing you need to know about Eri.." Aizawa says, glaring at Mina who was sweating bullets.

"Oh? Acting tough are we?" Shigaraki laughs. "What can a quirkless nobody like you do? Your only use is to be killed so we can break that cocky bastard's spirit.." He continues with a sadistic smirk.

"What can I do?" Izuku ponders innocently. "Heh.." He smirks cockily. "Ack!" Toga coughs as Dabi took notice. "Oi! You ok?" He asks worriedly.

"Aww, Dabi cares for me!" Toga smiles happily. "Tch..of course I do.. your like my little sister.." Dabi says, muttering the last part quietly. "Dabiii.." Toga whines, hugging him as the taller male tries to get her off.

"IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" Toga screams in pain as she started bleeding. "AHHHHH!!" She screams loudly in agony. Dabi quickly tries to tend to her wounds. "Make it stop! Make it stop!!" She cries in pain. "W-what the fuck did you do.." Shigaraki asks as he took off the hand from his face, he was also bleeding. "You're supposed to be a quirkless insignificant background character!" He exclaims.