Introduction/ Author's Note

Greetings Chaos Readers!

Welcome to LIGHTNING SEEKER!

A world full of action, adventure, punk vibes with air pirates fighting robots, and quiet love interests.

A huge thanks to everyone who supported, voted for, read, and loved this book as I wrote it and to those who are reading it now. Please comment, vote, and share this book with anyone who you think will enjoy this adventure series.

Want to chat about all things writing-related? I'm always happy to talk about the world of writing, storytelling, characters, and all things word-related. Just send me a DM! It's nice to virtually meet all of you!

Thank you for choosing to read this story! It means the world and I hope you enjoy the chaotic adventure!

Note: The order of the books in the "Lightning Seeker Series" goes...

Book One: Lightning Seeker

Book Two: Lightning Bringer

Book Three: Lightning Destroyer

NOW GO START THE STORY!

"Lightning Seeker" Book Trailer

Thank you canva.com for the amazing video content, and the music by "Narrow Escape · Dream Cave." Thank you bellsabub for creating such amazing book covers for this series! 

(Check out Canva's amazing content on their website Cava.com and Bella's work (bellsabub on her page!)

com and Bella's work (bellsabub on her page!)