Introduction (PLEASE READ)

Hey guys! I know this may be a little confusing but I really wanted to get the setting right for the storyline and so I could include as much as possible.

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ SPOILERS)
This is set after Endgame however everyone survived (all the avengers are still alive). Thanos used the stones once but they managed to bring everyone back and the stones were destroyed. Thanos escaped and is still at large.
Hydra is also still at large.

I think I included everything! Sorry it's so confusing but it will make sense why I did this as the story goes on hopefully and I will make sure to add any details I missed.

I just wanted to let you know that this is a y/n (your name) story and so just insert your desired name into whenever you read that. The character I'm basing it off of is a female however please feel free to read this whatever you identify as. :)

I wanted to include a picture with each chapter to give you a visual idea of what was going through my head so I found some inspiration on Pinterest but none of the pictures are mine. The main character doesn't have a specific race however I could only find pictures of white women since pinterest seems to be racist. Please feel free to read this and imagine the character as whatever race you wish.

I also want to say that I am not a professional writer and so there will be lots of mistakes in this book but please feel free to correct me! I promise I will not be effected. I will also be quite slow at uploading things but I'll do my best.

I don't even think anyone is going to read this but I might as well write it for myself ;)