Avengers

third person pov

*in the avengers tower*

The Avengers all sit around the living room on sofas and chairs and some just stand around. Tony walks in and looks around the room quickly.

Tony "Is everyone here?"

Thor "We've all come as you requested"

Nat "What's the problem?"

Tony "Well, you all remember that crazy psycho assassin that we could never catch?"

Steve lifted his head quickly

Steve "The HYDRA soldier?"

Tony "Yeah, well JARVIS found her"

The team glances around at each other

"So it's a womam" Nat smirked, eyeing the men

Tony "She arrived yesterday and was spotted in a shop's security cameras" he said pulling up a hologram of the slightly blurred tape where you could just make out the woman with her hood pulled low over her head.

Steve "Do you know where she is now?"

Tony "JARVIS is just running through street security now, we should know in about 10 minutes. Steve, Nat, Barton suit up. She may not have powers but she is still dangerous"
(p.s. we do have powers they just don't know it yet because we haven't had them for long)

y/n's pov

Man "Be quiet I'm losing my patience"

You "I did everything you said, I eliminated the target"

Man "I SAID SHUT UP" he shouted, striking me across the face. It hurt so much but I didn't let him know that. "You left an eye witness and since you seem to think that's ok we need to remind you who you belong to. Now stay quiet" he spat "I don't want a headache after this"

I closed my eyes and turned my head as he took the metal rods out of the fire. They glowed at the end. No longer a dull silver but a scorching white. I let out a mangled scream as the first one made contact, my skin bubbling under the heat.

I screamed and sat up drenched in sweat, my hands digging into the concrete beneath me. The memory still played in my head over and over. I then realised that I was burning up, my muscles were tensing and my whole body was seizing up. I needed to get the bullets out of me and fast.

I have no control over my powers. I don't even know what I can do, but I know what I must do. I take a deep breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth and try to focus on the bullet in my arm. I cry out as i feel it move inside me but I continue through the pain. It's almost out I can feel it. I give one final push of energy and the bullet floats out of my arm, hovering in the air. I let it hang before my face, studying it for a few seconds. I wonder how something so small can cause so much pain. I tilt my head slightly, throwing it down the drain. I take another breathe and then look to my leg doing the same thing as before. This one wasn't as deep and I managed to get it out much quicker. Piece of cake huh. All of a sudden I think of something. I stare hard at my leg again. I focus everything on the wound and sure enough it starts to close up and heal. In a matter of seconds the wound is completely healed. The mark is still there though. I guess you really can't heal scars.

I heal my arm before moving to the wound on my waist. I place my hand over the bullet hole. I feel the metal inside me but I also feel it very close to my spleen. If I don't get it out carefully there could be consequences. I begin slowly moving the bullet out with my mind when I hear a commotion coming from down the street to the right. I pull my hood up quickly and walk to the end of the alley to see what is happenning, preparing myself to run at the first sign of danger, although I don't know how long I could with the current bullet in my side.

I peek out just enough to see a man surrounded by three women. The women seem to be extremely excited to see him and are waving their phones in face in a flurry of shouts amd giggles. The man looks extremely overwhelmed and slightly unsure of what to do. Now that I look closer the man looks extremely familiar. He wears a blue suit with red and white stripes that adorns a big star on his chest. He also carries with him a shield making me alert that he is expecting combat. I scan my brain trying to recall where I know him from and then I remember I have seen photos of him on a board at HYDRA. He must be an operative I realise as my eyes widen. At that exact moment the man looks up and sees me, our eyes locking immediately.

I have been compromised.

WELP THAT'S THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I HATE THIS CHAPTER BUT OH WELL I'M TRYING I PROMISE.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT READ THIS. I COULDN'T BELIEVE I GOT 15 READERS ON THE FIRST DAY. I WASN'T EXPECTING ANY!

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD MAYBE LEAVE A COMMENT JUST TO SAY HI BUT IT'S PERFECTLY FINE IF NOT.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY

I LOVE YOU