Chapter 8

-Byuli, please take this back to the classroom. - said the teacher.

-Wow, there are so many contests going on. –

-You should participate in one. –

-There's no point. –

-There you go again. By the way, you are not working with Wheein? –

-No. I would just be riding on her back, and I don't want to do that. – said Byul reading the papers.

-I heard that Wheein was teaming up with a friend, so I assumed you two were working together. –

-What?! ­-and so, the teacher explains how Wheein is going to work with Solar. Byul ran to where Wheein's studio was and burst in open. -I'M IN TOO!! –

-In what Byul? – asked Wheein.

-THE CONTEST. I WANNA DO IT, TOO!! – and Solar glared at her.

-Well, we can have up to three people in a group, so this is perfect. This is going to be so much fun! Solar and I were talking about the contest just now. – said an excited Wheein.

-I thought you said you weren't going to bother participating. - Solar said all friendly.

-No way. Did I say that? I'm totally up for it! I'm dying to do this. – respond Byul in the same way, and both became serious again.

-What should we paint? We're free to choose the subject. -said Wheein trying to come up with ideas.

-Augh, what do they expect us to do with that? I wish they would just decide it for us. – said Byul.

-Wheein- ah, what do you think we should do? –

-Just go with whatever you want. We're just free riders. – said Byul and Solar glared at her in the way she said riders.

-Solar, you like portrait painting, right? – said Wheein with a tint of blush.

-Um, yeah. –

-But Wheein. You're better at abstract art. Let's just stick to that. – said Byul.

-What about you? Anything you're good at? – ask Solar.

-No, I suck at drawing. –

-Byuli is good at portraying details. She's super observant. Then, we should think of something that brings out our strengths. – said Wheein. The three girls stayed to talk about the contest, and planning g on what to draw until it was time for them to live.

-Hey. Are you trying to use Wheein? – ask Byul when she catches up with Solar.

- "Use" her? What do you mean? –

-I mean, why else would someone like you try and get close to a G/T student? I'll say this again... get real you don't stand a chance. – and Solar glared at her. -And stay the hell away from Wheein. - spat Byul.

-Why? –

-Because I said so, that's why. –

-W-what are you guys doing? – said Wheein who saw and heard the last part of their conversation.