Chapter 13

-I like you. I'm sorry that I like you. –

-Wheein. Stay away from me. – said Solar. Wheein tries to get her hand but Solar snatched her arm.

-Forecast says it's gonna rain all week. – said Yooa sitting next to Byul.

-I think Wheein didn't come to school today. –

-Is she sick or something? –

- I don't know. I don't know anything about her. – said Byul and she tries to call Wheein, but it only led her to voicemail. -I'm coming over. Let me it. – Byul hang up and headed to Wheein's dorm and started knocking. -Wheein! – and she opens the door.

- I came down with a cold. I think I have a fever... hehe. – and Byul didn't take her eyes off her.

-You know I hate lies, Wheein. –

-I shouldn't have said anything. I'm always the problem. It's my fault again. Whenever I do anything, I always end up ruining it. – said Wheein.

-What? –

--I told Solar my feeling. – and Wheein let her tears go again. -But she wants me to stay away from her. What am I going to do, Byul? Solar hates me. It's my fault. It's because I wanted too much. – and Byul hugged her letting Wheein cry on her shoulder.

-<<If you were to rank how much someone means to you, where would I stand? I always feel bad, that I wasn't there to help you through hard times. And now, I wonder if I'm paying the price for that. You won't let me in. I mean... nothing to you.>> - Byul said to herself.

-Hey, Solar. Are you not hanging out with Wheein anymore? It's been forever since you ate with us. – said Chorong. Solar smile at her friend and went to eave her plate; she grabbed her umbrella and headed out to the secret forest.

-I had no idea you're feeling for me was so strong. What have I been doing until now? How much more miserable are you going to make me? We can't go back to the way things were as if nothing happened. It was all wrong, to begin with. The fact that I used you, that I was there that day, and that I was jealous of you. All of it. – said Solar to herself. -It's time to end this messed up relationship. As for the feeling I could've had for you, I'm just going to kill them now. –

Day by day passe and Wheein being more depressed than before. Every time she paints, it was always Solar in that portrait. She hangs out with Byul more but didn't talk much. She was walking the hallway and saw the forest where she hangs out with Solar, and she decides to go. She grabs her umbrella and heads out when she bumps into Solar. Wheein tries to talk but Solar kept walking leaving Wheein there alone and letting her tears flow.

-Wendy unnie, please! You have to help me! – yell Seulgi. -LOOK AT MY SHIRT! THAT BITCH KIM YONSUN DID THIS TO ME!! I EVEN GOT EVIDENCE. –

-Shut up before I rip your mouth off. – spat Wendy. -What do you want me to do? –

-I want them both expelled. –