0.7

He looked surprised to see you, almost relieved, "You look terrible,"

Only a mutter struggled its way out of your mouth, "Fuck you, Dandy,"

Shaking his head, he kneeled until he was at eye level with you, "I told you to stay in the bush,"

Dark spots clouded your vision and you quickly let tiredness take over. Your head lay limp against the white marble floor and you fell into a deep sleep.

When you had finally woken up, you sat up from the laid position you were in. Examining your surroundings, you were in a room you had never seen before. It was clear you were in the Mott household from the expensive furniture dotted around the room. 

It was a genuine surprise to you that Dandy hadn't taken the lucky opportunity to kill you.

Then a question hit you. Was this Dandy's room? Scoffing, you quickly pulled off the blanket that was covering your body, and stood up.

As soon as you did, you felt your head spinning. It was as if you had a pounding migraine.

The door opened, revealing a groggy Dora, who rushed towards you. She gave you words of comfort, telling you to go back to bed, and leaving you to sit down.

Taking the moment to take a glance around the bedroom, you furrowed your eyebrows, "Dora, please don't tell me-"

"Don't you worry, Y/n. This is the guest bedroom. Do you seriously think I'd leave you with Dandy? No, you need rest. Not some ungrateful brat like him to deal with,"

Managing a soft smile, you thanked her, "Where's Dandy anyway? I'm surprised he hasn't come storming in demanding for me to go on a road trip to the freakshow,"

"He's out in the garden," Dora said, but you could see the fear behind her eyes. 

She turned around to head out of the room and you heard her murmur under her breath, "That boy is seriously messed up,"

Before she left, she looked back at you with a pitiful smile, "I know your escape didn't go that well but I'm always here to talk,"

You snickered, "Escape?"

"Yes, your escape. Dandy drove off to the freakshow last night because you ran off, he was worried and everything. He couldn't find you, so we just assumed you were hiding elsewhere,"

You stopped. Dandy really drove all the way to the freakshow in the middle of the night to find you? Unknowingly, a small smile fell upon your face. 

When you'd noticed, you quickly stopped, going back to laying down on the bed, "Thanks for everything Dora,"

When she left, you stayed laying there. Staring at the wall, you ran everything that had been going on recently through your brain. You couldn't help but go back to thinking about Jimmy. 

The bond the two of you had made from your short time together felt surreal. It was just a shame you had to be ripped away from it when it was starting to get better. 

Closing your eyes, you slowly drifted away while thinking of your friend. Though, those thoughts only followed you into your dreams. And what you dreamt of was one of your favourite memories with Jimmy. It was one where everything felt ethereal, one you never wanted to end.

Trudging through the water, you clutched your shoes to your chest. You raised your eyebrows when your new friend had splashed you with water, "Jimmy, are you serious?"