1.0

part one

•°. *࿐"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚,"

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

f l a s h b a c k

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Sometime in 1942...

TW// domestic violence, child abuse, mention of alcohol addiction

It was a warm crisp evening when Y/n Tattler had killed her father. Warm enough for her to tell the police that she was playing in the garden when the incident happened. When the murderer had savagely taken the life of the person most beloved to her.

It was her fourteenth birthday. She should've been over the moon. After all, birthdays were supposed to be a special occasion.

This one was different. Or maybe it was too much of the same.

When the cold draft from the window hit her face, her body instantly shot up. She was ready for the day. Though her parents yelling at each other downstairs didn't really help.

A carefree kid, she skipped downstairs with a small smile upon her face.

Her parents were sat at the kitchen table, arguing about their current financial situation. The young girl was oblivious but the following events would set out a path that'd change her life forever.

"Hey Mom, Dad. Do you know what today is?" She said, full of hope, opening the curtain and enveloping the room in bright white light.