Kat...suki...

(Your POV)

Im going down the street as fast I can with Aika when suddenly I feel someone smash into us, we go flying to the side and I see Katsuki and Izuku.

Izuku: Dammit... We need to leave...

Katsuki: I said Im not running!

Izuku: If we dont leave we will die!

Katsuki: I dont care!

You: Kat listen to Izuku

Katsuki: Never! I wont litsen to a stupid deku like him!!

You: Then litsen to me! If we dont leave we'll all die!

Katsuki looks at Aika to see her unconscious, but still breathing. Like this even if she wanted to she cant use her quirk, he looks down and then yells.

Katsuki: Fine! Lets just fucking go...

We all start to go as Izuku grabs Aika, after a couple minutes we hear a screech. We look up and see the nomu drop down infront of us, Katsuki sends a giant explosion at it and I send a ball of fire at it. Needless to say it didnt do anything, it grabs Katsuki and slams him into the concrete hard enough for him to bounce up. While in the air he unleashes a flurry of huge explosions at it, I can see its hurting him though. His quirks at its limit.

You: Kat...suki...

As I say that everything goes orange by the looks of it, I look over to wear it looks to begin and see the number 2 hero endeavour. (At the moment he hasnt been made officially number 1)

You: Endeavour...

I then get grabbed and look up at who grabbed me, I see Todoroki and go sliding away on his Ice.

Todoroki: (Y/n)! Are you alright?

You: Y-Yeah... Where are Katsuki, Aika, and Izuku?!

Todoroki: Bakugo and Midoriya are helping my old man, Aika is with Iida he's bringing her to the hospital to be treated. We need to help with this.

You: But arent y-

Todoroki: Endeavour said Bakugo and I will be fine he said to stay out of it unless he needed help and if he did to jump in, by the looks of it he can beat this one alone. We should all get going though.

You: All right... Are you worried?

Todoroki: Why should I worry about him?.

You: Because he's your dad?...

Todoroki: Sure he's my father but that doesn't mean anything, I hate him.

You: Oh...

Todoroki: Hey... They will be fine... If your worried about your brother he's fine. I hate to admit it but he is one of the strongest in the class. And one of the smartest.

You: Y-Yeah... Your right.. Thanks todoroki... Im glad you and momo got together

Todoroki: So am I..

I smile at him and I see he has a very slight smile, after that a big explosion happens. We both look over and see katsuki and endeavour shooting off fire and explosions from katsuki.

You: We should h-

I then get snatched up by a very familiar pair of arms, I look up to see Toga smiles at me.

Toga: Hi!

You: T-Toga?!

Toga: I came to pretend kidnap you

You: W-Why?

Toga: Because I love you silly!

I look at her and smile at those words, after a couple of minutes she jumps into an alley way and I see Todoroki run by. I kiss Toga and she kisses back, we seperated after a couple seconds and she hugs me.

Toga: The nomu didnt hurt you right?..

You: Im fine, trust me

Toga: Ok... Im gonna cut tomura for that...

You: I mean... You dont have to..

Toga: I want to though

You: Alright

???: (Y/n)!

I look over and see Todoroki look worried for me.

Todoroki: Get away from her

You: I-

Toga: He isnt leaving me!

She goes to attack him and I hug her from behind, she looks back at me and Todoroki does as well.

Todoroki: What are you doing?

Toga pats my head.

You: We dont have to fight, not right now... Todoroki come here.

He walks over and I stand between them.

You: Himiko please leave, we'll hang out later.

She nods and gives me a small kiss, she starts leaving but not before saying.

Toga: I love you.

You: I love you too

Todoroki: Wait... what?... Who all knows about that?

You: You, Katsuki, Izuku, and Momo know its her... Everyone else just just knows...

Todoroki: Thats.. Dangerous for you...

You: I know..

Todoroki: ....Does she make you happy?

You: Yes, very

Todoroki: Then thats all that matters... Just... Dont abuse her, and be careful...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delays in updates, Im gonna try and update more hope you enjoyed this chapter.