Cannibal

(Your POV)

I'm sitting in my room when I feel someone put their hands on my eyes, I simply move them.

You: Toga I'm watching Flamingo dont do that

Toga: You're watching what?

You: Sit

She sits down and I start playing his admin commands vids, she seems to enjoy it.

Toga: Hey (Y/n)?

You: Yeah Toga?

Toga: Can I have some of your blood?

You: Why?

Toga: To test a theory

You: Ok...

I hold out my arm and she takes out a couple syringes taking some, when she does this I start feeling light headed.

Toga: Here

She holds out a cookie and some juice, I simply just look at her.

Toga: I saw this in a TV show appearently it helps

You: Thanks Toga

Toga smiles at me as I eat the cookie, after finishing the cookie I lift up an arm and Toga hugs me.

Toga: Do you wanna watch a movie?

You: Put one on

She smiles as I drink the juice she gave me.

(Timeskip brought by Narrator-kun having ideas)

I walk down to the gym since Toga got called back to the league. When I get there I see Todoroki, obviously I walk up to him.

You: Hey Todo

Todoroki: Hello

You: Wanna train together

Todoroki: Sure, what do you wanna work on?

You: Fighting

Todoroki: So you want to spar?

You: Yeah

Todoroki: ok

We walk to the mini arena area in the gym and get ready to fight, he fires some fire at me and I do the same as the needless to say neither did anything looked cool though.

I run toward him dodging every thing of ice and fire, I go to attack him but get pushed away from some ice. I skid a little when I hit the ground which definetly hurt, I get up and try again this time melting some of the ice. When I get to him I jump over some ice, as I headbutt him in the stomach both on accident but purposely.

You: That hurt

Todoroki: That hurt me more then you

You: Good

I rush him while hes down but hit some ice, so I use my quirk and shoot fire at it. When it melts I punch him but get pushed away again with ice afterwards, I land on my feet and look at him. I lauch myself towards him as best as I could before turning back around and fires a huge blast, I figured if I throw enough strength into this the blast should explode. It didn't it did melt his ice and burn his clothes on his left side but it launched me into the roof, I hit the roof and fall back down to the floor. I lay there for a bit before me and todoroki both realise I pushed him out of bounds, and almost put a hole in the roof with my body.

You: I won... ow...

Todoroki: You ok?

You: Yeah but I wouldnt doubt if I broke a rib or two

Todoroki: Yeah

You: Hey Todo how many times have you lost to me and kat due to ring out?

Todoroki: Once each...

You: Im ok with this

Todoroki picked me up roughly to take me to recovery girl, in turn making me groan in pain.

You: I diserved that

Todoroki: You did

We get there and she heals me and asked how I broke them.

You: Todoroki hit me with ice

Todoroki: He shot himself into the roof with his quirk when we fought

You: That was the main cause...

When we left I said bye to him and went to momos room, I walk in and see her reading a book.

You: Momo your boyfriend broke my ribs

Momo: We arent dating, are you ok?

You: Yeah, they dont hurt badly so I'm fine

Momo and I look at eachother so I just jump onto bed and lay there, I stair at the ceiling when I hear the door open.

Momo: Hey Todoroki

Todoroki: Hey Momo

I just stay still and watch Todoroki, I watch as he kisses Momo on the cheeck as she blushes.

You: Not dating hm?

Momo: S-Shut it...

You: At least I'm not the only one who stutters now

I hop up off the bed, and walk to the door.

You: Remember to use a condom

I say walking out the door, I walk to my dorm and see an upset Uraraka and a not as upset Katsuki.

Uraraka: I'm so sorry...

Katsuki: Its fine but you should go take a shower

Uraraka: Ok..

You: What happened? Kat what did you do?

Katsuki: I didnt do anything

You: I doubt that so much

Katsuki: Whatever

He walks into the bathroom with Uraraka and comes out after the water starts.

You: Explain

Katsuki: Shes sick and when I was taking care of her she threw up on both of us

I start laughing at that.

You: I feel bad for her but its funny thwt you got puked on

Katsuki: I'll kill you.

You: No you wont... I hope... Im going to sleep

I saw taking off my shirt and laying down.

Katsuki: The fuck happened to you?

You: Tried my own howister impact and got launched into the roof, I beat Todo though

Katsuki: Half n Half bastard...

I soon fall asleep.

(Toga POV)

Now to test my science twice made me a clone and it turns into (Y/n).