Another day

(Your POV)

I woke up and snuggled closer to my pillow as it was really comfy. I felt a pair of arms around me but didn't care as i went back to sleep... or at least tried to because an alarm went off. I heard momo groan and remember where i was. I open my eyes and realize that I wasn't exactly using a pillow. I blush redder then momo's suit and sit in term waking up momo.

Momo: (y/n)? Whats wrong? You look sick are you ok?

You: y-yeah i'm fine just tired is all

Momo: oh alright

We both get up and she gets dressed while I on the other hand am already dressed due to me wearing clothes yesterday.

Momo: alright i'm done changing lets get to class

You: alright

I grab my knife from off the table and hide it in my sleeve as we walk out. We start walking through the hall and go to class when we get there she sits and i sit on her desk facing her like we normally tend to do.

You: momo... if me and toga were to start dating... what would you do?

Momo: i would support you as long as she made you happy, but if she hurt you me, midoriya, and your brother would have some words with her

She said looking really scary.

You: I'll keep that in mind

I smile at her and and she smiles back.

Bakugo: WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?

I fall off my seat into momo's lap.

You: sleeping

Bakugo: WHERE THE FUCK AT!?

You: guess

Bakugo: AT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS PLACE OR SOMETHING?!

You: nope

Bakugo: whatever

He scoffs and walks to his seat and i simply sit on momos lap till the class started i ended up falling asleep before class so i had a scary wake up.

Aizawa: ....

He just glared at me as he grabs me with his scarf.

You: s-sorry

He just sighs and puts me in my seat before starting class.

After class i went to the city and walked around, i didn't tell anyone so katsuki wouldn't know. I walked into an alleyway and shove whos in it against the wall... which doesn't last long as i see its toga and she puts me to the wall.

You: i knew it

Toga: oh hi (y/n)!

She says and then lets me go.

Toga: have you thought about what i said?

You: yeah.. i have...

Toga: and?

You: i'll be yours

I smile at her and she jumps up and down happily before roughly pushing me against the wall kissing me.

(Bakugo POV)

You: I'll be yours

I then hear a thud and stop in my place kirishima and kaminari notice this before watching me look into an alleyway.

Kirishima: hey bakubro you good?

Kaminari: bakugo?

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL!?