A night with toga

(Your POV)

I hug Todoroki and say thank you, he pats my head and looks at me.

Todoroki: Hey.. Take her and dont tell anyone. Trust me if certain people found out about this.

He points at Toga.

Todoroki: It wont go to well.

You: I know... Thank you.. So much...

Todoroki: No problem. Now go..

I nod and we run off just in time to hear.

Katsuki: WHERE IS HE?!

Todoroki: I dont know. She was to fast to catch up...

Katsuki: FUCK!

We keep running, after a few minutes she drags me into her arms and hugs me as we fall into a hole. I land ontop of her and we decide to take a break from running.

You: Are you ok?

Toga: Yeah your really light!

You: Oh alright..

I hug her and she hugs me back, I kiss her cheek to attempt being wholesome. I see her blush and we get up.

Toga: Come on I have a hideout a little bit further from here

She grabs my arm and I sigh knowing we are running again, we start running to the hideout and get there after another 30 minutes. Toga pulls a pallet of wood and metal out of the way and we crawl through a hole, she puts the pallet back and looks at me.

Toga: We're alone! I sound proofed it so we can be as loud as we want!

You: B-But Im still underaged..

Toga: What?... Oh! No thats not what I meant unless you want to, I just like watching movies down here.

She flips a switch and lights come on, needless to say she sure as hell has spent a lot of time on this. It looks so good!

You: Woah! Its so big! And so awesome!

Toga: Only you and I know its here! I hope you like it! We can be alone here and do whatever we want!

Seeing how happy she I couldnt help but kiss her, she kisses back but with more force and pushes me onto to ground. (Keep in mind if this does become a lemon chapter which I havent decided yet at the time Im writing this, in japan they are both legal age Im like 90 percent sure I just kinda missed the gap by a year sooo... I did my research kinda.)

We part and I look at her, my lips longing to taste hers again. I look at the time and see its 10:45, I look at toga again.

You: An hour and 15 minutes.

Toga: What?

You: I'll turn forteen. We can legally be together.

Toga: Really?..

You: Yeah! Your 17 so.. I wouldnt mind doing whatever you want.

Toga: Alright. Wanna watch a movie?...

You: What movie?

Toga: Uhhhh... Twilight?..

You: No the story in all the movies got beat by a music video made by jordan sweeto

Toga: Hmmm.... What about 50 shades of gray?.

You: Good music but I dont like it

Toga: To all the boys Ive liked?

You: Is that the one with the girl and the letters?

Toga: I think so..

You: Ok lets watch that then

Toga: Ok!

(Timeskip)

We finish the movie and have been cuddling up to each other for the duration of it, I kiss her on the cheek as she looks at me.

Toga: Hey what time is it?

You: Twelve

Toga: (Y/n)?

You: Yeah?

She rolls me over and gets on top of me, I look up at her and blush.

Toga: Happy birthday my little angel

She kisses me pationetly and I look at her before kissing back, she parts from the kiss and looks at me.

Toga: Can we?... Um...

I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her forehead, I nod and she smiles kissing me again. (Its legal, Ive done extra research, so I'll give the mc something I've only experienced through hentai Im also bored so like why not. Im sorry in advanced I have very little practice with this.)

(Lemon below, skip to after for the end of the part)

After a bit of her kissing me she moves down to my neck, she starts to kiss my neck. It feels very weird but suprisingly good, she moves her hand down to my pants and pulls them down. She starts rubbing down there and I let out a slight gasp from the sudden new pleasure, I hug her tightly and she looks at me with a smirk.

Toga: Sensitive?

I nod.

You: Mhm...

Toga: I'll be gentle

She starts stroking me gently causing me to tighten the grasp, she starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

You: T-Toga..

I feel her smirk and move more overtop of me, she covers my eyes and I feel something really warm and tight wrap around my penis.

You: W-Wait Toga what ab-

Toga: I believe you can pull out.

You: O-Ok...

She starts bouncing up and down causing me to let out a slight moan of pleasure, I hear her moaning much louder then I am but... I love it, it sounds so angelic. I turn over causing her to now be below me and I start thrusting into her, hearing her moans is like hearing a piano played by a goddess of music.

You: I-I-I'm gonna... Im gonna cum!

Toga: I love you (Y/n)!

You: I love you too!

I pull out as we cum and I hug her.

(Lemon over)

You: That was amazing...

Toga: Yeah.. That felt so good...

We then sit there and watch markiplier until we fall asleep cuddling up to each other, tonight was the best night of my life.

You: I love you... Himiko...

Toga: I love you too (Y/n)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote the lemon on a bus to summer school and in my bed while watching marikiplier, everything else were in different places. I hope you enjoyed and dont mind that I decided to write one, I was really bored when I wrote it and had nothing in mind. Sorry to those who dont like lemons, I made sure to put a warning so no one got very upset. I did make sure it was legal so no one got to upset. Once again hope you enjoyed and goodbye.