Chapter 14-post-heat

Five days and a lot of amazing sex later Harry opened his eyes and was met by Louis blue ones, clear from heat fog.
"Hi." Louis said shyly.

"Hi, love. How are you feeling?" Harry asked and reached out a hand to wipe away a stray of hair from Louis's eyes.

Louis started to smile happily.
"I'm good. That was wonderful. How are you?"

"It sure was. I'm good too. Happy. Hungry." Harry laughed at the last part.

"Oh, you poor thing. There isn't much to eat around here. Pizza?" Louis asked.

"Pizza sounds amazing. Shower first?" Harry suggested.

"Please. I'm filthy!" Louis chuckled.

"You're perfect. My perfect Omega." Harry smiled lovingly.

Louis blushed.
"So you haven't changed your mind about that?"

"Nope, still in love." Harry grinned.

"Good. Me too." Louis answered with a happy smile and pecked Harry's lips before he got out of bed, limping a little.

Harry smirked from the sight. Louis rolled his eyes at him.
"Yeah, you managed to wreck me. Good Alpha." He teased.

Harry jumped out of bed and swooped Louis off his feet and carried him to the bathroom. Louis giggled.
"I'm not that wrecked. I can walk by myself, Harry!"

"Not if I have a say in it. Aftercare. Let's get in the shower so we can order pizza. I'm starving!" Harry declared.

"Me too!" Louis giggled.

Harry put him down in the shower and turned on the water, making the Omega jump.
"Cold!"

"Sorry! Come here, I'll warm you." Harry said and stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around Louis's naked torso.

They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment before Harry leaned down and kissed him. They let the now warm water wash over them while they made out. They were both smiling when they needed to come up for air and Harry reached for the shampoo and started shampooing Louis's hair. The Omega closed his eyes while Harry massaged his scalp.

After they had gotten clean they wrapped towels around their waists and walked back to the bedroom. Louis lent Harry some sweats and a t-shirt and Harry put them on even if they were too small for him. That made Louis burst out in a fit of giggles again.

After Louis put some clothes on as well they sat down in the living room and Louis ordered them pizza. They got lost in each other's eyes after that until Harry cleared his voice.
"I have a confession to make."

"Okay?" Louis questioned.

"Don't think I'm a crazy stalker or something but I saw you once before I asked for you to join my company." Harry admitted.

Louis looked surprised.
"Where?"

"At a convention. I say behind you and your boss at the time. He was touching you inappropriately and I could see how uncomfortable it made you and I were just about to lean forward to tell him off but you did instead. You told him to take his hand off you or you would shove your foot where the sun doesn't shine and when he looked like a question mark you said Yes, Mr. Gregory, I'm talking about your fucking asshole." Harry chuckled.

Louis burst out laughing.
"Oh, God! I can't believe you hired me after hearing that. In my defense, my former boss was a total prick. He always had his hands on me without permission and I was fed up with it."

"I was intrigued. I liked that you had such a fire inside of you and wouldn't let your boss grope you like that. I just knew that you were the right person to be my assistant, hoping that you would be passionate about my line of work and I was right. Are you really leaving Lou? I hope not. I really need you by my side. We're a great team at work." Harry said.

Louis bit his lip and looked hesitantly.
"I don't know. Wouldn't that be weird? Me being your assistant and bo...I mean..."

"It wouldn't be weird. You can be my assistant and boyfriend at the same time." Harry smiled.

"I'm your boyfriend?" Louis asked shyly, lips twitching with a smile.

"I really hope so. I love you, Louis. You're my Omega." Harry said softly.

Louis's eyes teared up.
"I love you too! You're my Alpha! Okay, I'll be back on Monday. It's the best job I ever had. You do such an amazing thing and I loved to be a part of it."

Harry pulled him in for a hug and buried his nose in Louis's neck to smell him, feeling Louis doing the same to him. They were interrupted by the doorbell. Louis jumped up from the couch to get the pizza. They dug in as soon as he returned and they ate in silence for a while.

They spent the rest of the Sunday watching movies and talking before Harry went home to sleep. Louis felt empty without him and couldn't fall asleep. He didn't want to come off as needy first thing so he sucked it up and eventually he fell asleep.

Harry surprised him the next morning by showing up with a cup of Starbucks coffee and a bagel and handed it over after he moved in for a quick kiss.
"For me?"

"Well, I've seen the content in your fridge, love." Harry smirked.

"I got cereals! That's all I need." Louis protested.

"You're lucky that I'm great in the kitchen. I'm so gonna spoil you." Harry smiled.

Louis liked the sound of that. He followed Harry to his car and they went to work together. Niall jumped up from behind his desk as they entered the room.
"Louis! You're back!"

"I am." Louis smiled.

"So I guess that means you sorted everything out?" Niall asked.

"Yes, Harry confessed his undying love for me." Louis grinned and bumped his shoulder against Harrys.

Harry pouted.
"I wasn't the only one. You love me too!"

"That is true." Louis smiled.

"I'm so happy for you guys! Come on! Group hug!" Niall yelled and crushed them both.