||an unblinking death||

Season 1 Episode 19

OPHELIA POV

I exhale while my older sister was helping me.

"That's it. Inhale and Release theses babies are almost born."My sister tells me.

"I guess this means no epidural, Huh? You sure I can't do this thing in, say, a hospital, The place with doctors and the drugs?"I asked her she chuckled and pushes me softly.

"Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since you we're born. Stop worrying they'll be heathy I can't wait to see my niece and nephew."Indra tells me. "Okay."

"Then what, Indra? I don't even know what its like to have a mother, let alone be one."I said looking down.

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do."She says and smiles.

"I hope so. As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone."I said to her she chuckles.

"I somehow doubt that."She tells me Elijah comes in.

"Pardon the interruption. I wonder if I have a quick word."Elijah says.

+
Me,Hayley, Austin, Brian , Oliver and Jackson we're talking with Elijah.

"You're making a grave mistake."

"So you're just worried about us. Is that it?"Oliver says to him.

"Look, We know all about your brothers reputation, but if there is even chance that theses rings can help us take control of our curse."Jackson tells him. "Our gift."Austin said to him.

"Then, Honestly, We don't care what he's really after. Won't have to."Brian tells him.

"I see. There are those in the quarter who will consider this a great provocation."Elijah tells us.

"Apparently, Most of them see us breathing the same way."Austin says as Oliver chuckles.

"You sighed a pledge and you looked me in the eye as you did so."Elijah says to Hayley.

"We don't want to fight, Elijah. We just want a better life."Hayley says to him.

"Allegiance with my brother will guarantee you anything but that."Elijah says we hear a motorcycle.

"What the hell?"Brian says. We opened the door.

"Which one of you is in charge?"The man said to us. "Who's asking?"Brian asked. The motorcycle exploded.

"Ophelia , are you okay?"Austin asked. I nodded I gotten up.I saw little girl alone.

"It's ok. Here. Come here. Oh gosh."I said as I picked up the little boy.

"Brian!"

"Here. Get him away from here."I told him. "Come here."

"Ophelia."

"Elijah."

He picked up the guy shirt and it was wolfspane.