Hanahaki( Edit)

Hey Guys Author-Chan here. I just wanna say thank you for Reading my book. Almost 350 people reading my book.

The Hanahaki Disease. A Disease you get when you fall in love with a Person and they don't love you back. Even though the outcome can be Beautiful the input is painful. There are 3 ways to get rid of it. The first way is Surgery. You can get the surgery but you will feel nothing towards the person you were in love with. Second, you can fall in love with someone else. Third, you can get the person to fall in love with you. You must be wondering why I am telling you these facts about this disease, well. Hi I'm (Y/N)(L/N)....and I have Hanahaki Disease. My someone is a boy named Izuku Midoriya. I love everything about him from his fluffy green locs to his shy and kind heart. The only Problem is he loves another girl whose name is Ochako Uraraka. She's my best friend...well one of my best friends. Anyway it's lunch time and I'm sitting at Deku's table, right next to him. When I feel the cough, the flowers, the blood...the pain, I can feel it all coming up.

"Uhh...Excuse me please" I said as I stood up and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall,  and started coughing. (Y'know that Cough you do when you have a sum stuck in your throat, well imagine that but ten times worse) It was getting harder to breathe. Eventually a whole Rose came out of my mouth. I took a deep breath then sat down. When I was ready to leave I fixed my clothes and wiped the blood. Smiled and walked out. When I made it back they looked worried as if I died.

"What took you so long,  we were getting worried," Uraraka asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yea...I'm Fine" I Sighed. I sat down and started to pick my food.

“Uraraka can I talk to you …privately later?” Izuku asked.

“Of Course Deku!” Uraraka said.

I looked up at Ochako, envying her a little bit, but I continued to eat before anyone would notice me.

* Time skip Brought to you by Ur Crackhead Author*

Uraraka, Mina, and I were in my dorm room. Just talking about stupid stuff

"So the reason I was late getting here today was 'cause..... Deku asked me out" Uraraka Squealed.

"I'm so happy for you, when is the date, I wanna help u pick out your outfit" Mina Screamed.

“It’s Tomorrow! Since it’s Saturday. He wanted to take me out for the night.” Uraraka explained.

“Oh, I can’t wait to help you pick out an outfit.” Mina squealed.

“My first date!” Uraraka squealed.

I wasn't paying attention to anything else. I wish I could say I was happy, but I would be lying it hurt, literally. Anyways it was 8:30 and they needed to go before 9:00. So we said our goodbyes and they left. My Phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. Me being me I didn't answer cause if you an unknown number and u need to talk to me leave a voicemail. After it stopped ringing, they left a voicemail. I played it.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanna talk ....please" Then it stops.

 Bye Lovelies 😘