Hanahaki pt3

Izuku pulled Y/n towards him and kissed them. This caught Y/n by surprise. Her eyes widened as they saw their long-time crush kissing her..It almost seemed passionate. But she pushed that idea out her head as she had remembered Izu didn't have feelings for her but instead Ochako.

Izuku had his eyes closed. He opened his eyelids halfway to see the two guys walking out the store. As soon as they left he broke the kiss and turned red.

“I-I’m so sorry y/n! But there were some guys coming to harass you so I thought-” Izuku panicked before Y/n interrupted him.

“It’s fine..Thank you.” Y/n said as she grabbed the stuff from the cashier.

As they left the store Y/n felt something scratching at her throat indicating she needed to get to a stall right away.

“Excuse me..I need to go the restroom really quickly..uhmm meet me here in 10 minutes??” Y/n suggested.

“Sounds like a good idea!” Izuku responded.

Y/n nodded and quickly walked to the closest restroom to her.
She ran in and locked the stall door and started to cough up some blue flower petals. But ironically there weren't any thorns. These flowers were different. It felt…weird…kinda pleasant. After the whole coughing fit 2 Irises were in her hand. She didn’t have to clean up much since there wasn’t that much blood.  They sighed, walked out the stall and threw them in the trash. Izuku was standing in front of the store where they planned to meet.

“Hey are you Ok?” Izuku asked.

“Yes I’m fine.” She lied.

“Ok Then let’s go.” Izuku said, grabbing their hand.

Shocked, She froze up and kinda let Izuku steer her out of the mall.
Once she got back to Heights Alliance. Izuku thanked her and went their separate ways.

Y/n walked into her room and threw the bags on the side of her room. And dumped herself onto her bed.

“Aughhhh, Today was exhausting.” Y/n said as she flipped over onto her back.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door. Y/n groaned and despite wanting to stay in bed, she gathered her strength and pulled herself away from her bed and cracked the door open to see who it was. Lucky enough for her it wasn't someone but something. On the ground by her door was a bouquet of flowers. Not one color but many different colors.

“Who the fuck?” Y/n asked opening her door wider to see if she could find the person who left it there. The hall was completely empty. She looked back down at the flowers and noticed there was a note in it. She picked up the vase and brought it inside. She sat on her bed and placed the vase on her table and carefully took out the note.

It read:

To the girl who makes my heart beat faster everytime she looks at me.

Y/n sighed and placed it in front of the vase. She got up and went to her closet, And got into her Pajamas.

*Timeskip to the next morning*

Y/n woke up to hear her phone vibrating on their bed. She looked around her room, The bouquet of flowers sitting there as a thought hit her.

‘Who sent me those..?” She wondered

Then she started to look for her phone. Once she found it, she picked it up to see her phone lit up saying.

🌸Kirby🌸…..
She sighed and answered it knowing it was going to be about her date with Izuku last night.

Omg Y/n You will never believe what happened last night!!