Hanahaki pt 2 (Edit)

My Father, D/n l/n, The most annoying piece of shit on the planet after Endeavor of course. Right now you might be thinkin' "How's that even possible". Well...let me explain. When I was 5, My mom found out that D/n was having an affair, so they got an divorce. Ever since then he's been in and out of my life, mostly out tho. I picked up my phone, and blocked the number then deleted the voicemail. "Yeah, but I don't want to talk to you." I said. I sat my phone down and took a shower and put on Pjs, And put my hair in my bonnet. Set my alarm and went to bed.

*The next day*

Izuku's Pov

I'm so excited to go on my date with Uraraka. We planned to go to a movie then dinner. I'm supposed to meet up with her at 5pm. So I got 5 hours to waste but Yesterday night was supposed to be movie night with Y/n, And she never showed. Which is weird since we've had this tradition since middle school. And since it's my first date I'm going to need their help picking out my clothes. I can't do this on my own. I also really wanna impress Uraraka and I know N/n has the best style.

Y/n's Pov

Right now, I'm in Uraraka's dorm cause somehow I ended up picking out Uraraka's Clothes, Shoes and Hairstyle for her. When Mina was supposed to but she had things to do. She wouldn't tell us what she had to do but apparently it was really important. Anyways I decided to braid Ura's hair then I gave her this really cute red and black striped sweater with black skirt and some black sneakers. Even though the date isn't for 5 hours she wanted to be prepared.

After I finished helping, I went back to the dorm to rest, and as soon as I laid my head on my pillow, my phone rang.

*Bones?Don't know her🥦* aka Izuku

I answer the phone and slowly but it up to my ear. "Hello" "Y/n!! I need your help!!" "Ok!Ok! I'm on my way!....but what do you need help with??" "I need you to help me pick out my clothes for tonight!😰" "Ok I'll be there in 5" "Thanks your the best!!" "Yea, no problem." I hung up and just stared at the wall for a good minute. I then got up and walked to Izuku's dorm. When I got there he looked petrified. Like he just saw a ghost or something. "Izu....are you good?" "Huh? Oh I'm just nervous." "Uh...Ok well let's see what you have in your closet." "Umm...i don't have anything perfect for date all I have in there are t shirts and sweatpants." "Are you questioning my skills?" "N-no not at all!!" "Zu calm down I was just kidding, so wanna go get some new clothes at the mall?" "Sure I'd love too." "Great, 'cause I need to get some things too." "Ok umm....I'll get ready." "Yea,me too, meet me in the commons in 20?" "Ok." I went back to my dorm and got out denim jean shorts and white and black striped t-shirt with a blue and white converse. I went in my jewelry box and put my mom's old cross around my neck. Just for a little decoration.

But before I was able to get dressed. I started coughing up tulips. Once I was done I cleaned myself up and got dressed. I put the tulips in water and left the dorm. When I got to the commons Izu was already there, waiting patiently.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Oh, a-are you ready?" Izu asked, getting flustered.

"Yea, I'm ready."

"Ok, let's go then." Izu said, giving me his award-winning closed eyed smile. I swear my heart skipped a beat within that second, and I know for a FACT that I was smiling so much, I looked like an idiot.

Time Skip to the mall

Once we entered the mall, I went straight to Hot Topic. I started to look for some new outfits. I found a couple that I thought was cute. While I was looking for my new clothes I found some Black sweats and green sweater for Izu.

Nobody's Pov

While Y/n and Izuku were walking to the cashier. Izuku heard some guys talking about y/n.

Idiot 1 "Dayum look at that babe right there."

"I know right shiii- got all the right curves in the right places!" Idiot 2 whispered-yelled.

"Right, ya know what ima go ask this Bae out and hopefully, y'know what I'm saying!"

"I know. I know. Get it playa!" As the guy was walking toward them Izuku reached for y/n's hand and started holding it. Even though idiot 1 saw this he still came closer. That's when Izuku did the unthinkable