Movie Date

A/n: This oneshot has nothing to do with the Hanahaki series. Lets get into it.

12 minutes till me and Izuku Midoriya,my childhood friend meets up to hang out at the movies. I kinda have a little crush on him but I'm not planning on telling him anytime soon. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

For my outfit I wore black thigh high boots with a black mini skirt and jacket with leopard prints on them.

I was waiting outside of cherry blossom cinema. When Izu was running up at what seemed like full speed.

"I..I'm sor-ry I'm late." Izuku panted.

"Huh?" I said looking at my phone."Izu your not late you actually early the previews haven't even started yet."

"I know but I ment to be here before you so I could give you this before we went in."Izu said as he pulled something from his pocket.

I looked at him in awe as I took the little box from his hand.

"Izu what is this?"I questioned.

"Open it!" The green haired boy smiled.

I opened it to see a gold bracelet. I looked up at him an smiled so big I was pretty sure I was blushing but good thing I'm dark skinned or he would have seen it.

 I looked up at him an smiled so big I was pretty sure I was blushing but good thing I'm dark skinned or he would have seen it

"..Izu..?" I asked.

"Do you like it?" Izu asked.

"Like it? Izu I love it!" I Answered.

" Great!! Here let me but it on for you!!" Izu yelled.

I took the bracelet out of the box and handed it to Izu along with my wrist. He unclipped it and placed it over my wrist then closed it back. I stood there for a good 40 secs before I noticed a pair of emerald eyes staring at me, almost lovingly.

"We should get inside and get our tickets." I said, breaking Izu out of his trance.

"Yea...we should." He said, hiding his face with his hands.

Izu and I walked inside and got our tickets and some snacks for the movie. We got inside the theater right before the previews ended. The movie we went to see was Fenom 2.In the middle of the movie. I felt a hand over my shoulder and I knew it wasn't Izu cause he was too into the movie. So I looked over to my left and saw some guy smirking.