||a closer walk with thee||

Season 1 Episode 20

NARRATOR POV

As Klaus was dreaming about his dead step father Ophelia was with him in the bed.

DREAM:

As they we're was a funeral for Cami Uncle. Klaus opens the case. And sees three babies. He smilies.

"Hi."He says to the three babies as he was gonna pick them up he felt a stake.

"Greetings, boy."Mikael said to him. Holy crap Mikael is back.

End of the dream.

He wakes up causing Ophelia to wake up.

"Klaus- Sh Sh Sh."Ophelia tells him.

+

OPHELIA POV

"Ah. Ophelia, right?"the women asked me. I nodded.

"I'm guessing you're not here you want to make a new friend."She says to me.

"I don't count terrorists as friends."I told her rudely.

"Wow. I've been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail. But terrorist, that's new."The werewolf girl said.

"A human pulled up to our home in the bayou on a motorcycle and blew himself up."I said to her.

"I heard. Awful. Goodnight."She says rudely and leaves. The man grabs me as knocked him out.

"Word on the street is he owned one hundred grand to the palace royal casino. And the then after he died the debt was erased. Just like magic."I told her rudely.

"Jeff was fixture at my roulette table. Sometimes he was up. Sometimes he was down. But absolved his family of the debt he owned out of the goodness of my heart feel free to sniff around. My hands are clean. And I'd advice you to mind your manners. It's  lucky you're still alive. You're the one and Hayley  the wolves all whisper about, Like royalty. If I was interested in hurting the wolves, you'd be my target. And when I go after someone, I don't miss."she tells me I rolled my eyes. As I leave I felt someone was doing a spell on me.

+
NARRATOR POV

The witches wanted to kill Ophelia babies first since their babies are gonna be born in few days.

The funeral has started Hayley was with Jackson as Ophelia was with Elijah and Klaus She coughs from monquie magic.

"You all right? You look."Elijah tells me as she  interrupted him.

"A hundred months pregnant and pissed off the word?"she asks him.

"I was going to say 'you look lovely'."Elijah tells her.

"Do you think I was the target of those bombings?"Ophelia asks them.

"Of course you we're target. We're I to wage a war on the wolves, You'd be my first kill. I would string you up for all your worshipers to see."Klaus says and chuckles.