Intro

Hi I'm the author and just warning you this content contains mature themes, cussing, trama and abuse.  make sure to join the discord server to read the story parts before it comes out! Enjoy!

Bakugos POV
I was sitting in class when all the sudden the Door bursts open. It was kirishima he had slept in again, that idiot! But something was up with him lately, he wasn't ... himself. He would act weird around me and not talk to me as much... something is off and I'll find out what!

*after class heading to dorms*

Kirishima's POV
It's been so hard to talk to bakubro lately. I can't fond myself able to tell him that...
I'm gay. And what's more... I love him. More than a friend, more than a bro. Why do I do this to myself? Just tell him and get it over with-

"Hey shitty hair!"He shouts from across the dorm halls as he jogs over to me.
I reply "what's up bakubro?" I ask. His face shows a concerned look on it. "What's up with you lately oh never talk to me anymore?"
"D-did I do something?" He stuttered out. I'm not used to him being so vulnerable towards me he must be extremely worried. "N-no" I managed to slip out. "I-Im just.. tired?"I say obviously lieing. "Bullshit. What's really going on with you?" He says getting annoyed. "Really it's nothing I'm just not getting very good sleep that's all." "Fine, but I'll figure out what's going on with you sooner or later you hear me.?"
He angrily walks away and goes into his dorm
I instantly regret lieing.

Hi guys!!! I'm the author and I just wanted to thank you for reading! I upload chapters daily and will respond to comments if you have suggestions or questions about or for future updates. Thanks bye!!