The fight 2

Hi I'm the author and just warning you this content contains mature themes, cussing, trama and abuse. make sure to join the discord server to read the story parts before it comes out! Enjoy!

(9:23)

Kirishima's POV
"Wanna tell me what's going on? Why did he attack you or.. did you attack him?"

"I attacked him first but he deserved it he was talking shit about you" he says my face heats up by this almost turning to lava. He was protecting me? All I wanted to do was kiss him but I was to scared so I missed my chance. The silence passes as he says
"I wouldn't let that slide seeing as you are the only person who would of stood up for me." I blush I think he noticed. Oh no I quickly question him again to avoid him noticing anything .

"So? That's not a good excuse you almost killed him!"

"Tch " he says as he starts to walk away I quickly chase after him.

"Hey w-wait for me!" I shout unable to catch my breath from running

"Loose the sas if you want awsers" he says smirking unconsciously. It's so funny he thinks he's so tough and strong but by the time he's done bragging about how he stood up for me he realized

"SHIT WERE LATE"oh no! The whole boys dormitory is late because of the fight!

All of the boys herd bakugo yell started walking to class but me ? No I started running because i cannot be late again I'm always late!! I'm gonna get detention!
All the boys headed to the classroom and mr. Aizawa
And all the girls were waiting for us. "Where were you guys!?" Uraraka yells with anger in her eyes.
"None of your business! "bakugo shouts back
"Bakugo and todoroki got in a fight!!" Sero Said
"Do you have a death wish?!" Bakugo threatens. Sero looks extremely scared but starts acting brave... a little to brave..
"no but you must!!" THATS when bakugo lost it on top of being threatened bye him he also had everybody staring and whispering tiny explosions started to come out of bakus hands
"Calm down bakubro!"mina tells him but he doesn't listen. So I deside to make a extremely risky experiment...
"Hey.. i know you probably don't care but.. I do so leave him alone your just making him angry your dickhead!" I tell Sero hoping he stops. The whole class go's dead silent like I had just set off a bomb. Probably because in a way I did because bakugo calmed down immediately and took a seat.everything was weird the rest of the day. But not between me and bakugo things couldn't have been better but after school we both had detention.

Kirishima's POV
I take a seat and pull out a book and start reading after all detention is for 4 hours...

Thanks for reading sorry this was a short chapter hope you enjoy bye!!