Halloween party

Hi I'm the author and just warning you this content contains mature themes, cussing, trama and abuse. make sure to join the discord server to read the story parts before it comes out! Enjoy!

bakugo's pov

we walk out quietly and i look at him h looks back but quickly droops his head bsck to the floor in shame.

"hey sorry about droping the not not very manly of me is it. but thanks for destroying it for me that was extreme manliness " he says flustered.

"tch, your welcome. but hey don't beat yourself up what's manlier than liking men?" he immediately looks up at me in shock i guess he didn't know i read the note.

"oh you saw that huh.." he says looking ashamed

"no shame besides now we have something in common." 

kirishima's pov 

WHAT?! did he really say that?! am I dreaming? what just happened? i have to say something but i cant make him regret opening up to me so i deside to say something coforting

"your gay?!"shit, thats not what i had in mind. he looks angry yet theres a softness in his eyes that makes me what to.. kiss him. fuck hes so adorable!

"tch, i guess you could call it that." hes says blushing more than i ever imagined he could.

this is it.. this is the moment i tell him i love him i cant take this for granted i have to do this now!!

"hey bakugo.. i have something important to tell you.."

"what is it kiri?"

"i lik-" mina storms down the hallway acting like she had been looking for us for years with blood lust in her eyes shes scares my words away. bakugo seems pissed to see her too.

"WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?! THE HALLOWEEN PARTY IS IN 2 HOURS!! GET YOUR ASSES IN MY DORM NOW!" mina, shit i forgot about the party we promised mina we would let her pick our costumes so we head twords her dorm.

denki was already there with sero denki was dressed up in a maid outfit and sero was dressed up as a.. i dont know what he is actually? hes whereing a black skirt with a lot of chains on it and a black and white stripped turtle neck.

"what are you sero?"i say with a confused tone in my voice.

"an e girl what else would i be lol." i saw mina take bakugo in the other room and sero and denki creepily started walking towards me i instantly knew what they had planned

30 minites later

"YESSS KIRI YOU LOOK AWSOME!!"denki says im embarrassed I'm dress as a cheerleader how much more stupid can bakugo's costume is i wonder. i see the door slowly open i see mina nearly having heart attack and then i see bakugo covered in a blanket blushing like crazy.

"bakugo its time to take it off"she squeels 

"n-no im to scared lets pick a different one ok?"

"TAKE IT OFF" she screams i watch the blanket fall of of his body. wow. hes wearing a leather bunny suit everybody goes silent

"i told you it looks stupid"

"you look great bakubro!!"denki says as he brakes the silence.

"totally!" sero follows his lead in order to leave so they can get to the party.

i just stare still in shock. he looks.. amazing. he seems so small and helpless almost like he wants people attention.

part 8 comeing soon!!