mina said what?!

Hi I'm the author and just warning you this content contains mature themes, cussing, trama and abuse. make sure to join the discord server to read the story parts before it comes out! Enjoy!

*the next week (Saturday)*

kirishima's pov                                                                                                                                                                        *ding* I hear my phone go off, "its bakubro!" i nearly shout out of pure excitement. i mean sure, I've seen him in class but he didn't say a word to me the whole week!! I almost ...miss him ... hell I do miss him.  i read the text 

"hey... wanna hang out at a ..café or somewhere?" a café i think to myself. is he asking me out?!

"as bros obviously..." oh of course what am i thinking he'd never go out with me. he's not even gay... right?

we decide to meet at a park, just to walk around and chill. i have to get ready i think as i put on a red tee-shirt and black and grey basketball shorts. the tee shirt is slightly tight revealing my abs only a little but just enough for me to try and grab his attention if things go bad. as i exit the dorm i see bakugo leaving his dorm too. he's wearing a black long sleeve shirt and tight ripped jeans. i cant help but stare.

"like what you see?" he says grabbing my gaze from his legs.

"w-what?!" i stutter.

"just joking c'mon lets go." i follow him outside. still unable to stop blushing i head into his car. opening the door as i sit down bakugo says

"h-hey um i know i asked you to come here but c-can you m-maybe dr-drive?" he says me being surprised i say yes and we switch sides and i start driving to the park.

on the way there i hear typeing noises he  was texting someone. i mange to sneak the name of the person through the reflection on the window... mina?! what i though he hated mina... was i wrong? i also mange to catch a look at her message "you have to tell him bakubro" what?! tell who what.. was it me who she was talking about? and if so then what is he not telling me?....

thats it for todays chapter thx for reading ill post tommarrow at 11am thx for reading see you tommarrow!! <3