The fight

Hi I'm the author and just warning you this content contains mature themes, cussing, trama and abuse. make sure to join the discord server to read the story parts before it comes out! Enjoy!

(the next day(Sunday)

kirishima's pov i wake up to hear screaming in hallway i glance at the alarm clock it read [9AM]. i quickly get up trough on a white tee shirt and black ripped jeans. as i open the door i hear

"HES MINE!!" I immediately notice how cold it is. i see ice and explosion marks everywhere on the walls and celling. then i see him. bakugo, and Todoroki trying to kill each other as usual but something is off bakugo looks like he actually wants him to die, more then anger, jealousy.. what is going on i think to myself as they aggressively attack each other.

"ILL KILL YOU!" bakugo shouts with blood lust in his eyes. i cant believe this is happening! I've never seen him so upset he's never this angry i fear Todoroki doesn't stand a chance.

"I'd like to see you try" Todoroki says trying to anger him more. i assume he doesn't realize how he is in grate danger. he just signed his death certificate. i have to stop them! i dont like todoroki but he doesn't deserve to die!!

"BAKUGO stop please!"i shout worried about what will happen next, i fully expect for him to yell at me or switch his death glare to me but no. he quickly looks behind him and looks shocked almost like he didnt want me to see this.

"huh?! go back to your dorm kiri im almost done!" he says while eyeing almost defeated todoroki . todoroki looks scared but he stands his ground and makes his next death wish.

"you cant deafeat me im str-stronger than you!!"todoroki says knowing its not true but still trys to intimadate bakugo with a glare.

"you cant beat me i told you hes MINE there is NOTHING you can to to take him from me!"he screams while i watch them fight i think about who he was talking about could.. could it be me?....

[10 minutes later]

there still fighting with every explostion todoroki weakens he now is laying on the floor with baku standing over him i suddenly get chills by what he says next..

"i will kill you for what you said"i was in shock. the thought of him killing someone who dident even desurve it was almost..exsillerating. what am i saying!? i should be terriafied i would be if todoroki hadent of said this..

"you better watch what you say he's right there." he looks at me almost undressing me with his eyes i felt a state of unconfort because i did not like him. i would of loved to see bakugo kill him but baku looked at me then back to todoroki then he sighed and walked away. but only after saying,

"go near him and your dead" i was almost angry at bakugo for not killing him after what he did to me with his eyes. as he walked away i walked after him. not careing about his disopointing survile anymore but more worried about what got to him so much to start a fight with him in the first place. so i chase after him and wait for him to talk.

thats all for today come back tommorw for chapter 5!! <33