xii | intimate

Ushijima has texted Satori that he's staying over at my house. He's taking a shower, and I'm looking through my father's clothes for anything that may fit Wakame.

"Ooh, this looks like it would fit," I whisper to myself as I take a pair of shorts and a low v-neck t-shirt.

"Thanks, Dad," I say before leaving his room.

I plot myself down on my bed, waiting for Wakame while scrolling through social media. A few minutes later, I hear the door to the connected bathroom click open, and I slowly follow my eyes to the sight before me.

Holy-

He stands there like a complete GOD. The luminescent l.e.d. lights create a glow behind him, making him look powerful, unstoppable, and... sexy as hell. He has a hair towel draped around his bare shoulders, capturing any droplets that ascend from his dark olive-brown hair. His matching dusty green eyes seem like they're looking for trouble, and I gulp. His taunt abs are glistening with moisture from the steamy shower. He has a towel wrapped around his waist, but for the love of God, those v-lines are making me sin.

I stand up, focusing on his face, and hand him the clothes.

"I hope these fit," I comment, and he nods.

"Thank you," he says before turning around to change. I stare at his back, that perfect canvas.

The perfect canvas to place scrat-

Anyway, he closes the door and I jump on my bed, giddy and helpless. His broad pecs, my gawd he hot hot. Those defined muscles and skin. I take my hedgehog stuffed animal and bury my face into it. I toss and turn, excitement getting the best of me. I sit up and clear my head before walking to my dresser. I take out a pair of clean underwear, Nike spandex shorts with a neon green waistband, a simple lace bralette, a tank top with a crossing back, and a loose shirt. I return to my bed and sit down, placing my stuffed animal in my lap and the clothes next to me. I'm talking to the hedgehog when I hear the click of the door.

"Thank you for the shower," Wakame is fully dressed, the v-neck resting loosely on his body. His supple skin that sneaks out of the clothing seems to shine under my room lights. It takes a lot in me to not stare at his collarbones.

"You're welcome," I respond, getting up.

"Wakame, I want you to meet Mocha, he's my hedgehog," I show him my comfort animal, and I place Mocha in Wakame's hands.

"Nice to meet you Mocha," He says to the stuffed animal.

"I want you to get acquainted with Mocha while I shower, okay?" I tell him, almost like commanding him.

"Okay," He tells me. I smile and pick up my clothes.

"I'll be right back," I say before clothing the bathroom door.

-Ushijima's point of view -

I first enter the washroom and find how neat it is. And how big it is. Right in front of me is a full-on mirror wall. I'm flabbergasted and look around. A lengthy counter holds a very modern-looking sink, alongside a few products of makeup. These small things introduce me to the world of Y.n.

n