Chapter 4

Ai's POV

After 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the apartment as (y/n) asked me to carry the bags that were easy for me to carry. He was carrying all of the heavy bag due to Reiji asking for tons of groceries that was needed to be in the refrigerator. Mochi was being carried in the cat backpack by me as I opened the door for (y/n) to walk in first and walked in afterwards. We walked to the elevator as I pressed the floor number and stood besides my bodyguard. He was very quiet as I looked kind of concerned about what he was thinking as the elevator started going up. While waiting for the elevator to arrive at the floor level, I took a glance at my bodyguard as he had a some sort of stern look on his face as I lightly tapped on his sleeve which it snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked at me as our eyes met with each other before we realized that the elevator hit the floor level. I blushed deeply as we started walking to the apartment door and I opened it, letting him going inside first and went inside afterwards.

Ai: Um...

(y/n): Hm? What is it? *putting the groceries on the countertop*

Ai: *silent before slowly walking up to him* Well...

(y/n): Is there a problem?

Ai: *looked away before looking at her bodyguard* Are you okay? You've been quiet the whole elevator ride

(y/n): Ah... I'm still not ready to tell you though. I'm just having some thoughts about what had happened earlier today and your brother

Ai: My brother?

(y/n): While I'm putting some groceries away, do you want to look at some videos and photos of Kisaragi Aine, your brother?

Ai: Sure

(y/n) took out his phone and went to the Photos app (Iphone) and gave it to me. He told me to go to one of the album which it was titled "Kisaragi Aine's Time" I giggled because I found the title to be very simple but funny at the same time. I looked into it and looked at some of the pictures of my brother. He was shown smiling as he was spending his time viewing the sceneries of Japan and few other countries including London. Wait... (y/n) went to London before? I asked him about London which he explained that he was traveling there  for fun and he met him and... Reiji? Oh wait, he's best friends with my brother. I looked at the last photo that was taken with the three of them together. I let out a tear as (y/n) had a sad look on his eyes and went to wipe the tear off my cheek. I was about to ask him some questions about my brother when his phone rang. I gave it to him as he handed me a tissue for me to wipe off the remaining tears on my face. Then he put his phone on speaker as he was putting the groceries away.

(y/n): Hello? Hi uncle, do you need something?

Boss(Uncle): Hey, I heard what had happened today! Is she okay?

(y/n): Yeah, she's okay

Boss(Uncle): I can't believe that woman would do such a thing to let a man harass her

Ai: Huh?

Boss(Uncle): Oh! Where are you by the way?

(y/n): QN apartment

Boss(Uncle): Ah, I just called to make sure your Angel is okay

Ai: *blushes* A-a-angel??!!

(y/n): *sigh* *walks to the countertop to get the ingredients for the cupcakes* Uncle, did you heard that from Gawain or something?

Boss(Uncle): Ah no, it's actually from one of your angel's groupmate

(y/n):' Guess Camus was the one' Alright, but when you said that woman, are you talking about that composer of STARISH and QN?