Chapter 25

Meanwhile
3rd POV

(y/n), Kei: *cleaning up the mess in the store after the incident*

Kei: Whew! That was kinda chaotic

(y/n): Yeah, working here with few employees and yourself was a lot even with Chizu and the others

Kei: Yeah, I'm glad you came to the rescue

(y/n): Ah no problem. Aunt Tsu was very tired and ill. Tell her that I wish her better soon

Kei: Okay, you know...

(y/n): Hm?

Kei: You and that young lady that you loved, I was hoping that you two should get married and-

(y/n): Uncle about that

Kei: Oh, what is it?

After the explanation

Kei: S-s-seriously?!

(y/n): Shh! Not so loud

Kei: Did your dad knew about this?!

(y/n): Yeah...

Kei: *sighs* I can't believe that Takehiro would allow you to take his daughter's hand-in-marriage already! Are you even prepared for it?!

(y/n): I'm not really ready though. Me and Ai only dated for about 6-7 months already. I still needed more time to be ready to propose to her

Kei: If you need some advice, just call me

(y/n): Thanks, Uncle Kei

Kei: No problem

(y/n) walked back to where both STARISH and Quartet Night and Chizu were staying and told them that the coast is clear. They all nodded and got to get out of the room. Ai walked up to (y/n) and smiled which the bodyguard blushed a bit before taking Ayame into his arms. The idol smiled as she gently poked the baby's cheek while (y/n) caress the other cheek. The baby giggles as she reached her arms towards Ai so the idol can carry her. Then Ai and (y/n) walked out of the room to be greeted by everyone else as Kei, (y/n)'s uncle, smiled as he told everyone that they should get going since their flight back home is tomorrow which they all nodded and waved goodbye to the uncle. Ayame started crying again as Ai felt bad and went up to comfort the baby. (y/n) smiled as he walked up to Ai and Ayame and gave the baby a kiss on the cheek. Ai gave the baby a smooch on the baby's other cheek which it made her giggle happily. The two waved goodbye to Kei and his daughter as they walked out of the store with the others waiting for them and started heading back to the hotel.

(y/n): Ai

Ai: Hm?

(y/n): If you would get married to someone, would you like to have children with that person?

Ai: *blushes* Oh...... um...... As long as the person I'm getting married to was okay with it, then I would like to have a child together 😊

(y/n): Ah I see 'Well, I wanted to have a baby who has her eyes and would like to name it after her brother if it's a boy'

Otoya: Ai-senpai! (y/n)! Hurry up!

(y/n): Coming! Well then *bridal style carry the female idol* Let's go

Ai: *surprised but nodded* Sure 😄

(y/n) started running towards the group with Ai in his arms since she can't run in high heels. Once caught up with the group, he set her down and let her talk to his sister as Ai nodded and walked towards Chizu so they can chat. Camus walked up to (y/n) so he can chat with him while keeping an eye on the others if any one of them would walk off to a different direction. Then Camus noticed (y/n) made a soft expression on his face as he looked towards where the youngest idol was and looked back to the bodyguard. He snapped (y/n) out of his trance as the bodyguard asked if something happened, which Camus sighed and asked him why he made an expression like that. (y/n) then told the platinum blonde-haired idol about what Ai told him which he's surprised and let out a chuckle before placing an arm on the bodyguard's shoulder. He then told him that is she wants to have a child, do as she wishes to which (y/n) nodded. Then he was worried that he would hurt Ai in some way which the platinum blonde-haired idol was confused but assured him that she'll be okay.